News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Renamed: GOD. DAMN. IT.

Started by Freeky, November 30, 2009, 10:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 20, 2012, 05:42:45 PM
So I have this essay that I'm supposed to be doing, right, and it's a persuasive essay, and I had an idea for a passable paper, and I guess I'm not supposed to think shit up on my own.

God damn it  I just want to write my fucking paper you diabetic cunt and I guess I'm going to just get a fucking zero because I don't have JACK FUCKING SHIT.  THANKS A GOD DAMN LOT YOU TWAT WAFFLE.

What?
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on March 20, 2012, 05:45:08 PM
Write a second essay, persuading him you should be allowed to pic your own topic when doing a persuasive essay.  Hand it in, without comment.
:lol:

Cain

Seriously.  He may be a diabetic cuntwaffle, but if he's even a third-rate academic and you make a good argument, you might be able to turn him around.

And, more importantly, gain extra credit.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 20, 2012, 05:45:29 PM
So I have this essay that I'm supposed to be doing, right, and it's a persuasive essay, and I had an idea for a passable paper, and I guess I'm not supposed to think shit up on my own.

God damn it  I just want to write my fucking paper you diabetic cunt and I guess I'm going to just get a fucking zero because I don't have JACK FUCKING SHIT.  THANKS A GOD DAMN LOT YOU TWAT WAFFLE.

What?

Our topic has to already have arguments written about it.  I asked specifically if we could draw our own conclusions and she said no, we have to do a fucking rehash of some other fucker's argument.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 20, 2012, 05:48:10 PM

What?

Our topic has to already have arguments written about it.  I asked specifically if we could draw our own conclusions and she said no, we have to do a fucking rehash of some other fucker's argument.

Better get to work.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on March 20, 2012, 05:46:59 PM
Seriously.  He may be a diabetic cuntwaffle, but if he's even a third-rate academic and you make a good argument, you might be able to turn him around.

And, more importantly, gain extra credit.

If I can't think of anything else, that's going to be it. 

LMNO

Ah, yes.  Welcome to academic debate, where every point has to have been made by someone who is presumably smarter than you are.  It took me years to get over doing that.  In fact, I can thank PD.com for helping drive the last nail into the coffin through our utter trashing of RAW.

My suggestion: Choose something completely fucked up that someone else argued, like Davide Icke or Velikovsky.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 20, 2012, 05:48:43 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 20, 2012, 05:48:10 PM

What?

Better get to work.

Guess so.  Square goddamn one, here I am again. :x

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 20, 2012, 05:52:37 PM
Ah, yes.  Welcome to academic debate, where every point has to have been made by someone who is presumably smarter than you are.  It took me years to get over doing that.  In fact, I can thank PD.com for helping drive the last nail into the coffin through our utter trashing of RAW.

My suggestion: Choose something completely fucked up that someone else argued, like Davide Icke or Velikovsky.

Oooo!