News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Why should I give a fuck about Tiger Woods?

Started by AFK, December 01, 2009, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

QuoteJohn Ziegler, the pastor of the "First Church of Tiger Woods" -- www.tigerwoodsisgod.com -- has announced in a statement on the blog that the organization is being dissolved because of the golfer's "personal sins.
"(AFP/OFF)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

The real question should be "why do I give a fuck about "news" outlets that are so crappy, all they can do is run stories about Tiger Woods?"

And the answer is, of course, that you shouldn't.  You should rely on better sources for your news, like crazy homeless people suffering acid backflashes, or bathroom graffiti, or spambots.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2009, 01:40:58 PM
The real question should be "why do I give a fuck about "news" outlets that are so crappy, all they can do is run stories about Tiger Woods?"

And the answer is, of course, that you shouldn't.  You should rely on better sources for your news, like crazy homeless people suffering acid backflashes, or bathroom graffiti, or spambots.
Do you mind if I yoink this? It made me giggle and I feel compelled to share.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cain

Brotep

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on December 07, 2009, 08:02:49 AM
Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2009, 01:40:58 PM

And the answer is, of course, that you shouldn't.  You should rely on better sources for your news, like crazy homeless people suffering acid backflashes, or bathroom graffiti, or spambots.
Do you mind if I yoink this? It made me giggle and I feel compelled to share.

Hey!  Hey!  I saw it first!   :argh!: