News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Alcohol in Pill Form

Started by AFK, December 01, 2009, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Bruno

Well, I have a batch started. they should be done this afternoon/early evening some time. My syrup seems to be prone to crystalizing, and so will probably produce something a little crunchier than what I was expecting. I was planning on making up a big batch of these for New Years, but they're pretty labor intensive, and may require more skill than I have to do correctly.

So as a related project, I'm going to try these out:

http://mixthatdrink.com/vodka-gummi-bears/
Formerly something else...

Triple Zero

ooh I gotta try that!

so basically just cover them in vodka, that sounds easy. too bad we just got back from Germany where the 0.7L vodka goes for €5,-- which is like half of what we pay in the Netherlands.

biggest catch seems to be that they need 3-4 days to soak, otherwise it sounds super easy.

the worms also seem pretty cool, I can imagine putting them in a nice japanese-style bowl and fishing them out with chopsticks :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bruno

I've got 8 pint jars soaking in a half gallon of vodka. The New years party is just over 48 hours away, so hopefully that will be enough time. I've decided not to put them in the refrigerator in hope that the higher temperature will speed up the process.

Also, I went to 5 different places, and none of them had sugar-free gummies.  :sad:
Formerly something else...