New propaganda/T-shirt designs...

Started by Suu, December 02, 2009, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: maphdet on December 27, 2009, 05:58:35 PM
*would buy one if it did not say "homegirl"*

PEER PRESSURE!

Quote from: Regret on December 02, 2009, 10:21:54 PM
the second one makes me uncomfortable because it reminds me of christianity, so i need that one.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Suu on December 18, 2009, 02:18:34 PM
Having some issues with the Our Lady graphic in white. I can't fix it from FL. So those that ordered something with it may want to change or cancel your order til I get back to RI. :(
Fixed yet?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Fixed it today! If I still have problems, then uh...well Eris is fucking with is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Suu on January 12, 2010, 04:45:53 PM
Quote from: Yatto on January 12, 2010, 09:00:38 AM

PEER PRESSURE!

I don't give a fuck.

the peer pressure remark was aimed at maphdet.
hence the following quote.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S STILL NOT PRINTING RIGHT.  :x

I'm going to have to make it yellow, or something.

I have no idea how Squid's shirt printed no problem but now they aren't coming out. Something tells me that there's a new guy on the production line that can't use scissors.

Suu

Okay, here's the options.

Either I delete ALL of the text except where it says Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion, or I do it in a different color. I have it in yellow now and I'm going to upload it to Spreadshirt. Let me know what you think.

Zenpeanut

I think it looks fine in yellow...I'll try ordering the yellow text and get back to you, or I think it tells you when it goes wrong, right?

Suu

Yeah I get an email. I'll let you know.

Suu

I just bought a red t-shirt with the homegirl design in white on it. Let's see how it comes out.

The Good Reverend Roger

My newest T shirt just says "Get Bent".

My daughter made it with an iron-on kit.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2010, 07:43:45 PM

:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on January 13, 2010, 07:47:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2010, 07:43:45 PM

:mittens:

I love my daughter.  She's like me, with more mean.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

E.O.T.

Quote from: Suu on January 12, 2010, 04:45:53 PM
Quote from: Yatto on January 12, 2010, 09:00:38 AM

PEER PRESSURE!

I don't give a fuck.

EITHER

Suu, When I first checked out the two images, I immediately thought the "homegirl" design was really tight. I guess the "sisters" image has such a sort of, cut and paste look to it, I assumed you just did some kind of photoshop thingy to create these. However, the more I look at the "homegirl" design, it just has such a great overall flow to the design & congruity in the components, I'm thinking you must have totally drawn or inked the whole image yourself, like, totally original. Either way, it looks fantastic, but if you inked that fuckin thing, as Stan Lee would say -"Exemplar!".

OR

Does it come in burqa?

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Suu

Both of them are just cut and paste works, I just happen to have a sizable collection of Discordian vectors.

No burqa...yet.