News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

New propaganda/T-shirt designs...

Started by Suu, December 02, 2009, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Say that she's the patron saint of curiosity and wonderment.

Freeky

Triple Zero

and the Goddess of waking everybody up in the middle of the night by screaming.

perfect for a little kid!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 22, 2009, 05:01:23 PM
and the Goddess of waking everybody up in the middle of the night by screaming.

perfect for a little kid!

As much as that made me lol, that would most likely get me that harrangue I don't want. My parents aren't the lulzy type...

LMNO

She's also the patron saint of lying through your teeth to unwitting spags, so you should be all set.

maphdet

OK so I saw the shirts and I love them.

The only thing is maybe you could come up with something that doesn't say 'homegirl'
Not saying do away with it but add anohter that says something like Eris is your bitch or Eris is________________.
Market to all!

*note- marketing is evil-and we all have to do it. fucked up shit.
sorry had to add the note.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO on December 22, 2009, 05:08:45 PM
She's also the patron saint of lying through your teeth to unwitting spags, so you should be all set.
:thumb:

Suu

Quote from: maphdet on December 22, 2009, 08:52:42 PM

The only thing is maybe you could come up with something that doesn't say 'homegirl'
Not saying do away with it but add anohter that says something like Eris is your bitch or Eris is________________.
Market to all!

Marketing is evil. But it's easier to sell things that are NOT profane to a wider audience. Because I don't think I'd want to see a small child wearing a hoodie that said Bitch or C-U-Next-Tuesday. Sorry.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

maphdet

Quote from: Suu on December 26, 2009, 11:05:35 PM
Quote from: maphdet on December 22, 2009, 08:52:42 PM

Market to all!

Marketing is evil. But it's easier to sell things that are NOT profane to a wider audience. Because I don't think I'd want to see a small child wearing a hoodie that said Bitch or C-U-Next-Tuesday. Sorry.

I see your point.

However, It could be kid friendly too....Like Eris is your 'insert a witty kid friendly comment' (or adult non-profane remark, like "Eris is not real, move along now."
Ok so I can't come up with witty comments atm.

I wasn't trying to keep it profane, was just suggesting to open it up to all sorts of peeps.

*would buy one if it did not say "homegirl"*
But that's just me. Anywho-good concept-best of luck and much prosperity!
:)
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Telarus

"That's quite all right. My Goddess doesn't believe 'you' are 'real', either."

Alternately: "My Goddess finds your atheism amusing. Eris doesn't believe you 'exist' either."
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

Once I get back to RI I will work on some new stuff.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Storebrand

Please tell me when you get the problem with the white Our Lady of Confusion resolved.  I still want that hoodie.

Suu

Nast

Suu, I just received today the shirt that I got for my holiday wish list! Thanks, it's so awesome!  :D
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Suu

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 30, 2009, 05:35:34 AM
Suu, I just received today the shirt that I got for my holiday wish list! Thanks, it's so awesome!  :D

You're welcome!