News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Homework question

Started by lukeg, December 05, 2009, 10:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 06, 2009, 09:41:47 PM
Ok, Luke G, here is the deal.  You give me your teacher's contact info, I give you legitimate answers to all the questions you want on the topic of Discordianism, no bullshit, no goatse.

Same here, only without the "no bullshit or goatse" clause.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Alethias

I could point you towards a source, but it contains lies(unless it's lying about containing lies).  And it really isn't all that good anyway.  I could vomit forth the statements of that source, but would you know if I'm lying or telling the truth, and even if i told you the truth, how you know if it was the really real truth?  I've believed lies before, who's to say that I'm not believing one now?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Chief Uwachiquen

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Why using internet forums for school research is a bad awesome idea, ITT.

AFK

Poor kid.  Hey Mom and/or Dad, lighten up a little. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

themenniss

Quote from: LMNO on December 07, 2009, 12:49:20 PM
Why using internet forums for school research is a bad awesome idea, ITT.
because thanks to recent advancements in technology you kid'll be fucked up no matter how hard you try. :thumb:
this 16 year old mess of a 'child' approves. if you really want to make an issue of it parent feel free to grill the teacher so hard it makes the news. then we can put it on here and laugh about it.  :lulz:
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Requia ☣

This thread = The proof I was right to never ask direct questions when I was learning about Discord.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 07, 2009, 05:06:28 PM
This thread = The proof I was right to never ask direct questions when I was learning about Discord.

No, this thread = direct evidence that it's funny when people say they have questions about Discordianism, then ask a load of questions about Pastafarianism and the Church of the Subgenius, instead.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Requia ☣

Oh, and assuming that 'Parent' = Luke's actual parents, you should probably know that I spent a bit of time e-Stalking lukeg, and I think he's hanging out on stoner sites.  Raid his sock drawer.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 07, 2009, 05:08:14 PM
Oh, and assuming that 'Parent' = Luke's actual parents, you should probably know that I spent a bit of time e-Stalking lukeg, and I think he's hanging out on stoner sites.  Raid his sock drawer.

He also has an alt account here, "Hullabaloo", with 0 posts.