News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Everyone is a fucking Spider

Started by Don Coyote, January 27, 2011, 04:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

First off, I don't give a FUCK if this idea has already been hashed out by someone else or several somebodies. That shit pisses me off to no fucking end. So fuckign sorry for behaving like a fucking pineal fnordraping really real discordian when I got here because I evidently was well versed in the fucking holy writ of your religion. Because guess what. I didn't read the Principia until 2 months ago.
Second off, I don't give a fuck if you like, love, hate, shit on this.
Third off, piss off I am going to just post shit in Apple talk because I fucking hate some of you, and those I don't I still fucking hate.

Everyone is a fucking Spider.
Everyone close to you weaves strands of their webs into your life, just as you weave strands of your web into theirs.
I know this because I have witnessed some of the most brilliant members of my family slowly succumb to the Spiders and when I am with them, and since I love my family that happens as much as fucking possible, I can feel their webs trying to envelop me. Even when I tell them I can see their Web or that Strand and that I deny that Strand access to MY Web. I can still see it and I can still feel it, because it tugs the other Strands in their Webs that are woven into my Web. And some of their Strands aren't so bad, and others are worse, but I can't free them from their Web because they would just reWeave it together when I leave or even as I try to cut them Free.
The Spiders are Everyone, and they Do want to you Feel Loved and Safe and HAPPY.

Now you may all merrily Die in a Fire.

Lies

I want whatever is you're smoking man.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Phox

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 27, 2011, 04:09:00 AM
First off, I don't give a FUCK if this idea has already been hashed out by someone else or several somebodies. That shit pisses me off to no fucking end. So fuckign sorry for behaving like a fucking pineal fnordraping really real discordian when I got here because I evidently was well versed in the fucking holy writ of your religion. Because guess what. I didn't read the Principia until 2 months ago.
Third off, piss off I am going to just post shit in Apple talk because I fucking hate some of you, and those I don't I still fucking hate.

Everyone is a fucking Spider.
Everyone close to you weaves strands of their webs into your life, just as you weave strands of your web into theirs.
I know this because I have witnessed some of the most brilliant members of my family slowly succumb to the Spiders and when I am with them, and since I love my family that happens as much as fucking possible, I can feel their webs trying to envelop me. Even when I tell them I can see their Web or that Strand and that I deny that Strand access to MY Web. I can still see it and I can still feel it, because it tugs the other Strands in their Webs that are woven into my Web. And some of their Strands aren't so bad, and others are worse, but I can't free them from their Web because they would just reWeave it together when I leave or even as I try to cut them Free.
The Spiders are Everyone, and they Do want to you Feel Loved and Safe and HAPPY.

Now you may all merrily Die in a Fire.

I luv you in a totally buttsechs way, Coyote.  :buttsecks:

Seriously, I dig it.  :)

Triple Zero

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 27, 2011, 04:09:00 AM

*yawn*
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.