News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

ITT I freak the fuck out about the impending Zombie Apocalypse!

Started by Voodoo Chile, December 07, 2009, 01:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo Chile

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20091202a6.html

QuoteThe health ministry has reported that 151 flu patients up to age 17 demonstrated abnormal behavior between late September and mid-November, including acting violently or uttering gibberish.

Can't comment, need to begin the hoarding process. I didn't listen! I didn't listen!
If I was witty, I'm sure you'd be laughing by now.

Nast

Don't worry, it's merely an allegory for rapid consumerism and the desensitization of youth.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Voodoo Chile

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 07, 2009, 01:27:24 AM
Don't worry, it's merely an allegory for rapid consumerism and the desensitization of youth.

The logical part of my brain wants to put this down to simply "Its Japan, nothing new here" but the Zombie petrified part of my brain just wants to devise the most efficient method of destroying the staircase.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

I'd be more worried if this surprised me at all.

Of course, it won't amount to anything, but I keep the carbine loaded with .40 high-powered FMJ rounds and a backup clip loaded with hollow-points anyway, and have for years, along with a bug-out bag filled with tools, line, wire, energy bars & canned food, morphine (zombie apocalypse is no time for a sprained ankle), plastic sheeting, wool socks, and some scrap gold.

Not that I think there will be a literal zombie apocalypse, but it's always good to have a way outta dodge no matter what set of circumstances prompts it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Voodoo Chile

Sadly I live in a nation where guns are exclusively in the hands of criminals and terrorists(Now turned criminals).
Apparently my right to defend myself from an impending horde of reanimated flesh is not part of that consideration.
The best I can hope for is to buy a good crowbar and keep it close.

Freeky

What, that's it? There isn't any more to the story than that?

Well, if zombies are gonna be attacking, I'd like to know a bit more about what all these patients had in common!

East Coast Hustle

they're all japanese.

clearly, japanese people are zombies.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Voodoo Chile

It certainly begins the Stone/Parker Asians have no soul hypothesis.

And yeah while there isn't enough evidence to conclusively declare "Zombie Apocalypse" it is the first I've heard of people with confirmed cases of swine flu exhibiting behavioural changes beyond staying in bed with a constant supply of paracetamol and hot drinks.

Freeky

My ex's boys got the swine flu, but I think they're ok. Maybe...

Maybe the H1N1 virus was manufactured by white supremacy geneticists and released into Japan by intentionally contaminated pigs!  :aaa:

(Apologies, I haven't slept in three days...)

The Johnny

Quote from: Voodoo Chile on December 07, 2009, 02:39:43 AM

Do you have a soul?

Sometimes i wish i had one.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Voodoo Chile

Quote from: JohNyx on December 07, 2009, 02:49:32 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Chile on December 07, 2009, 02:39:43 AM

Do you have a soul?

Sometimes i wish i had one.

I'd like to think so. Otherwise I've been screwing over some people with my sale of SoulSharesTM

The Johnny

Quote from: Voodoo Chile on December 07, 2009, 02:55:21 AM

I'd like to think so. Otherwise I've been screwing over some people with my sale of SoulSharesTM

Then you are going to HellTM for being a xenophobic prick.

-B.F. Skinner

Voodoo Chile

Quote from: JohNyx on December 07, 2009, 03:03:31 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Chile on December 07, 2009, 02:55:21 AM

Then you are going to HellTM for being a xenophobic prick.

Worth it, ended up with a Land Raider out of the last deal.