News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Retired bishop admits hell is made up to control people

Started by Lies, December 07, 2009, 01:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Since theres only pseudo-religious people these days, they only evoke pseudo-disdain from me.

Hell, if the population had the balls to admit it and took the time to think it, id say most would say they are actually agnostic.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 02:34:48 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 02:28:15 AM
You're fucking with me, right?

Not really.

You, the living hate master, giving me shit for JOKING about hating certain people?

Absolutely.  Mine is a pure hate, a righteous hate.  Yours is a small, weak hate, which can seemingly encompass people based on religious grounds.  It is an inferior hate.

Is it late where you are? Do you need some pills to calm you down?

Very weak.  It's like you're not even trying.

Cus seriously, if you're not fucking with me, then go fuck yourself TGRR, I thought you were better then this.

You mean you thought I was a bigot, too?

Yeah, go fuck yourself TGRR.

You used to make sense, but now you're just a fucking parody of the hate-master I once respected.

That's one possibility.  The other possibility is that I'm saying the exact same thing, and you just can't process it because you've cooked your brain with substandard drugs.  I have never espoused hating on one particular group of humans, as that:

1.  Sucks you into their game (congratulations, Lys, you're a monkey.), and

2.  Distracts you from hating all humans as the fucked up monkeys they are.

I am sorry that your continuing drug abuse has left you with Keith Richard's brain, because I'm kind of thinking that the distinction I've drawn is now beyond you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 02:41:09 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 02:37:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 02:34:48 AM
You're fucking with me, right?

Not really.

You, the living hate master, giving me shit for JOKING about hating certain people?

Absolutely.  Mine is a pure hate, a righteous hate.  Yours is a small, weak hate, which can seemingly encompass people based on religious grounds.  It is an inferior hate.

Is it late where you are? Do you need some pills to calm you down?

Very weak.  It's like you're not even trying.

Cus seriously, if you're not fucking with me, then go fuck yourself TGRR, I thought you were better then this.

You mean you thought I was a bigot, too?

Yeah, go fuck yourself TGRR.

You used to make sense, but now you're just a fucking parody of the hate-master I once respected.

That's one possibility.  The other possibility is that I'm saying the exact same thing, and you just can't process it because you've cooked your brain with substandard drugs.  I have never espoused hating on one particular group of humans, as that:

1.  Sucks you into their game (congratulations, Lys, you're a monkey.), and

2.  Distracts you from hating all humans as the fucked up monkeys they are.

I am sorry that your continuing drug abuse has left you with Keith Richard's brain, because I'm kind of thinking that the distinction I've drawn is now beyond you.

Rog, I'm pissed cus I feel you've completely twisted and misappropriated where *I'm* coming from.

1. I hate all people equally, I don't give a fuck about what philosophical group you belong to, if you talk like, act like, and do like a fucking moron, I will hate you.
Right now, I feel like you're acting like one of those.

2. I've been clean now for quite a while, thank you very much. Ok, sure, weekend before last  I went to a 3 day party and took lots of drugs, but I'm sober right now and have been mostly for the past 3/4 of the year. Besides that, this has nothing to do with my mis-appropration of  drug usage.

I don't think I've done anything wrong besides use a word that you're interpreting to mean that I hate homosexuals or something, and thinking that makes me a bigot.

No, actually, you know what, this is starting to make me think, maybe you ARE the bigot. You're bigot against me, because I take sub-standard drugs and apparently have an inferior mind to yours.

Go fuck yourself.

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 02:51:09 AM

Rog, I'm pissed cus I feel you've completely twisted and misappropriated where *I'm* coming from.

1. I hate all people equally, I don't give a fuck about what philosophical group you belong to, if you talk like, act like, and do like a fucking moron, I will hate you.

Actually, you specifically called off "Christfags", and implied that Christians are somehow subhuman.

I'm comfortable with that.  The scorn of assholes is a benediction, and all.  Especially when that scorn is driven by monkey impulses, leading to a whacking huge case of projection.

2. I've been clean now for quite a while, thank you very much. Ok, sure, weekend before last  I went to a 3 day party and took lots of drugs, but I'm sober right now and have been mostly for the past 3/4 of the year. Besides that, this has nothing to do with my mis-appropration of  drug usage.

Well, something has fucked your brain up, because I'm saying the same message I was saying 7 years ago.

I don't think I've done anything wrong besides use a word that you're interpreting to mean that I hate homosexuals or something, and thinking that makes me a bigot.

No, it's primarily the way you talk about Christians...as if your behavior were any different than theirs.

No, actually, you know what, this is starting to make me think, maybe you ARE the bigot. You're bigot against me, because I take sub-standard drugs and apparently have an inferior mind to yours.

A bigot against one person?   :lulz:

Yeah, you've been clean for 9 months, except for a 3 day binge, and you're just fine.  And I'm a bigot against one person. 

Argle bargle schwartz.

Go fuck yourself.

Wait, no more "jokes" about my health?  I'm disappointed.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 02:59:15 AM

Actually, you specifically called off "Christfags", and implied that Christians are somehow subhuman.

I'm comfortable with that.  The scorn of assholes is a benediction, and all.  Especially when that scorn is driven by monkey impulses, leading to a whacking huge case of projection.

2. I've been clean now for quite a while, thank you very much. Ok, sure, weekend before last  I went to a 3 day party and took lots of drugs, but I'm sober right now and have been mostly for the past 3/4 of the year. Besides that, this has nothing to do with my mis-appropration of  drug usage.

Well, something has fucked your brain up, because I'm saying the same message I was saying 7 years ago.

No, it's primarily the way you talk about Christians...as if your behavior were any different than theirs.

A bigot against one person?   :lulz:

Yeah, you've been clean for 9 months, except for a 3 day binge, and you're just fine.  And I'm a bigot against one person.  

Argle bargle schwartz.

Go fuck yourself.

Wait, no more "jokes" about my health?  I'm disappointed.

I wrote out a whole bunch of things I wanted to say, but I stopped and thought about it and realized, it doesn't matter what I say now, you've made up your mind, and there's nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise.

I feel you've completely misinterpreted what I'm saying, your ability to spin in a no spin zone would shame Bill O'Reilly.

I'm going to make some things clear, and I stand by these, and I don't give a fuck how you're going to spin it.

I'm not bigoted against christians, or homosexuals.
I hate everyone who is stupid equally. Including you, now.

I don't think I deserved any of that shit you said about me, at least, not for you what just said.

Yes, I say and do some dumb fucking things sometimes, I'll admit it, I'm not perfect, I don't claim to be, and when I do and say stupid shit, I appreciate being called out on it. I don't think this is one of those times where I should be called out for dumb shit. Right now, I think this is a time where I should be calling YOU out on dumb shit.

I've given thought to what you've said, and I don't *think* I'm just reacting in this way because you're calling me out, I'm reacting in this way because I think you're just being a complete asshole for the sake of it.

You know I don't specifically hate christians, you know I don't have any disdain against homosexuals, I'm a very liberal and secular person, as much as I hate having to use labels to define myself, and you saying that I am and being serious about it just makes me think you're on a completely different channel from the one I'm on.

Correct me if you think I'm wrong. I know you will.

And I apoligise about the blow with the medical thing, but seriously, I think you did the low blow first, and I'm just responding in kind.

Now I want a fucking apology, but who am I kidding, I know I'm not going to get it.

- Oh it exists, and how!

Thurnez Isa

I only believe in hell
none of this heaven nonsense

Ok all joking aside I really like that video a lot, and probably will come to agree with it
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Lies

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on December 07, 2009, 03:22:53 AM
I only believe in hell
none of this heaven nonsense

This.

Ok all joking aside I really like that video a lot, and probably will come to agree with it

Joke?
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

Anyway, fuck all this stupid shit.

My favorite quote from that Video is this:

"Maybe salvation needs to be conveyed in terms of enhancing your humanity, rather than rescuing you from it"
- Oh it exists, and how!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 03:20:15 AM
I'm not bigoted against christians, or homosexuals.

Um.

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 02:20:22 AM
But you are right about one thing.
I hate Christians, but it's ok, if they're real christians, they will forgive me, so no harm done there.

I hate everyone who is stupid equally. Including you, now.

Yes, because I took your saying "I hate Christians" to mean "I hate Christians".  Yeah, that makes me pretty dumb.

I don't think I deserved any of that shit you said about me, at least, not for you what just said.

Why not?  I need pills to survive, and according to you that's pretty funny, right, you miserable son of a bitch?   :lulz:

Yes, I say and do some dumb fucking things sometimes, I'll admit it, I'm not perfect, I don't claim to be, and when I do and say stupid shit, I appreciate being called out on it. I don't think this is one of those times where I should be called out for dumb shit. Right now, I think this is a time where I should be calling YOU out on dumb shit.

Yes, because I took your saying "I hate Christians" to mean "I hate Christians".  Yeah, that makes me pretty dumb.

I've given thought to what you've said, and I don't *think* I'm just reacting in this way because you're calling me out, I'm reacting in this way because I think you're just being a complete asshole for the sake of it.

All I know is what you said.  You said you hated Christians.  I called you on that, so you mocked my for my medical issues and then started screeching that I'm both stupid and a bigot for hating on one guy (???).

You know I don't specifically hate christians,

You said, plain as day, that you do in fact hate Christians.  Shall I quote it again?  I mean, that would give you a chance to dig on me for medical problems again, right?  But no, I'm the asshole here.  You miserable fucked up little asswipe.

And I apoligise about the blow with the medical thing,

Too fucking late.  You fucking did that on purpose, so you get put on the same level as Badges, which you may understand is somewhere just below whale shit.

Now I want a fucking apology, but who am I kidding, I know I'm not going to get it.

I think you're probably right.  I think the chances of that disappeared about 3 posts back.  In fact, I think the odds of you and I ever having a friendly exchange evaporated in precisely the same manner as they did with Badges.  You're the same kind of scum.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 03:24:41 AM

Joke?

Well it seems on the interwebs the God debate has been on overdrive the last few years and has just fallen into childish name calling - which is all fun and games of course, but it's really nice to hear a much more mature (I'm not commenting on his physical age of course) voice. Reminds me of my grandfathers beliefs.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Johnny

I dont intend to get involved on the issue beyond saying that ive used the term "faggot" to deem something pejoratevely and im not homophobic.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on December 07, 2009, 03:38:24 AM

I dont intend to get involved on the issue beyond saying that ive used the term "faggot" to deem something pejoratevely and im not homophobic.

That was secondary to this:

I hate Christians, but it's ok, if they're real christians, they will forgive me, so no harm done there.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 03:51:56 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on December 07, 2009, 03:38:24 AM

That was secondary to this:

Ok, I'm not going to bother wasting my time and in dignifying myself responding to everything you last replied with.

But I get where your main issue is now, and now I'm certain you are a fucked up idiot.

What I said was a joke.
A fucking JOKE.

I was taking what you said and doing Reductio ad absurduim.
You failed to recognize that.

And that's all there is to it.

IF you still take what I just said as serious, then fuck you, you're right, you and I aren't going to get along anymore, because I can't even make a fucking joke without you thinking that I'm serious.

The fact is, I'm NOT a bigot, despite what your amazing detective skills might tell you, I don't hate *Christians*, I hate *PEOPLE* and that, that's me being serious.

And now, now I hate you, and theres no joke in there.

I've lost all respect for you now Rog.

See, the thing is, you and I, we agree, we are fucking in agreement, that being bigoted, being a homophobe, and hating *certain* groups of people for just being in a group is stupid.
Thing is, I can't make a joke about it without you thinking that it's not, and there is where our fall out seems to be.

So fuck you if you can't take a joke.

- Oh it exists, and how!

The Good Reverend Roger

Lies

- Oh it exists, and how!