"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on January 08, 2015, 09:54:57 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 08, 2015, 09:39:41 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 08, 2015, 09:37:40 PM
Quote from: Trivial on January 08, 2015, 12:04:58 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/demoted-catholic-cardinal-radical-feminists-are-to-blame-for-pedophile-priests/

This fucker used to be our parish's bishop.  He fucked things up there too.

I've never used the word "malarkey" before, but I'm using it here. This guy is so full of shit he can't keep straight what he's talking about. The pedophilic priests go back waaaaay further than the 1970s, but nice try on his part.

Why can't people who don't like women just admit it, rather than invent all sorts of jive to try to justify it. I like Tiny Tim music... most people don't. I don't make excuses for it: I just like it.

Probably because "I don't like women" is even less socially acceptable than "Feminism causes pedophilia".

There's that, plus they probably don't think they din't like women. I know a few genuine racists who would likely be shocked to be referred to as such.

The human mind is limitless in its ability to deceive itself. Look at James Watson, one of the two guys who is famous for figuring out the structure of DNA. A few years ago, he said some incredibly dumbshit stuff about black people, and to this day feels like people just took him wrong, because he's "not racist", he just thinks that it's a scientific fact that black people aren't as smart as white people and that's why Africa has so many problems.

The worst thing about beliefs like this is that there may be some miniscule grain of truth in them; given the incredible impoverishment of so many people in Africa, and the lack of resources, it is very likely that the average IQ in the poorer countries there is quite a bit lower than the average IQ in, say, Denmark. And that is something we should worry about.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/foxs-bob-beckel-compares-islamic-terror-to-dating-your-mixed-race-girlfriend/

QuoteFox News host Bob Beckel tried to compare an alleged rise in acceptance for Islamic extremism in France to tolerance for interracial dating in the U.S., Media Matters reported on Thursday.

"I think it's sort of like in the United States where younger people today, it's not at all unusual for people to see multicultural dating, for example," Beckel told his co-hosts on The Five. "Back when I was young you didn't date out of your own ethnicity. But in Europe and other places, this mingling that's going on here, younger people are beginning to find this acceptable. And that's the thing that is sort of scary because they're getting exposed to it on a daily basis."
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 09, 2015, 04:02:57 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/foxs-bob-beckel-compares-islamic-terror-to-dating-your-mixed-race-girlfriend/

QuoteFox News host Bob Beckel tried to compare an alleged rise in acceptance for Islamic extremism in France to tolerance for interracial dating in the U.S., Media Matters reported on Thursday.

"I think it's sort of like in the United States where younger people today, it's not at all unusual for people to see multicultural dating, for example," Beckel told his co-hosts on The Five. "Back when I was young you didn't date out of your own ethnicity. But in Europe and other places, this mingling that's going on here, younger people are beginning to find this acceptable. And that's the thing that is sort of scary because they're getting exposed to it on a daily basis."

WHAT THE FUCK  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could actually see his point being totally different from what it sounds like, but what it sounds like is completely moronic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 09, 2015, 04:18:21 AM

I could actually see his point being totally different from what it sounds like, but what it sounds like is completely moronic.

What's amazing is that the man is a walking stereotype.  He looks like a character from Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou.
Molon Lube

minuspace

"I was all thinking double- helix, but then it turned out there was two of them."

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 09, 2015, 04:18:21 AM

He must have grown up in Petticoat Junction.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

MMIX

Fox fux up again
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297
QuoteAn American terrorism commentator speaking on Fox News has been forced to apologise for describing Birmingham as a "Muslim-only city" where non-Muslims "don't go in".

Steven Emerson told the channel that in London "Muslim religious police" beat "anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire".

He later issued an apology for his "terrible error".

But many on social media have been ridiculing his comments.

Yes I realise it is only Fox news but this putz has supposedly given evidence to Congressional commitees and heads up a thing called The Investigative Project on Terrorism  Wow and their finances look a bit iffy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigative_Project_on_Terrorism

And this is apparently not his first foot in mouth moment because when I looked him up [yeah I know its only Wiki]
QuoteDespite being widely criticized for his inaccuracies[3][4][5][6][7][8] and for fomenting Islamophobia,[9] Emerson frequently testifies before Congressional committees on al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.[10]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![my emphasis]

He's said he's going to give a donation to Brum and apologised grovellingly but he also dissed London with his comment on Sharia policing and seems to think that that is ok if he pleads to Birmingham, but the thing I haven't found in any report yet, though it may come in later is the huge elephant in the room that he believes that this could be actually happening in Britain right now. And another gem from Emerson's wiki page
QuoteRichard Clarke, former head of counter-terrorism for the United States National Security Council, said of Emerson:
"I think of Steve as the Paul Revere of terrorism ... We'd always learn things [from him] we weren't hearing from the FBI or CIA, things which almost always proved to be true."

FFS America, get a grip  :roll:
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Junkenstein

I become more convinced each day that the interview process for Faux News basically involves telling the stupidest lie you can think of and then stating why it is utter SCIENTFICAL fact for 5 minutes with no interruptions, stuttering or repetition while talking over 2 other people stating the truth.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

QuoteWow and their finances look a bit iffy,

ahem:

QuoteIn January 2014, former congressman and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Pete Hoekstra, was named the Shillman Senior Fellow for IPT specializing in national security, international relations, global terrorism and cyber security.

That's a little overt. Remember Pete Hoekstra? No?

QuoteOn June 22, 2006, Hoekstra made headlines by announcing at a press conference in the Capitol that weapons of mass destruction had been located in Iraq in the form of 500 chemical weapons.[9]
A number of other media outlets disputed the claims made by Hoekstra and Rick Santorum regarding the existence of weapons of mass destruction, reporting that the claims were disputed by both Pentagon officials, the Duelfer Report, and the intelligence community.

No?

QuoteAs of September 17, 2007, some news outlets reported that the Congressional committee Hoekstra had overseen had created "erroneous" and "misleading" reports about Iran's nuclear capabilities. "Among the committee's assertions is that Iran is producing weapons-grade uranium at its facility in the town of Natanz. The IAEA called that "incorrect", noting that weapons-grade uranium is enriched to a level of 90 percent or more. Iran has enriched uranium to 3.5 percent under IAEA monitoring."

No?

QuoteHoekstra targeted Democratic incumbent Debbie Stabenow with a television ad which ran statewide during the 2012 Super Bowl.[33] The 30-second ad opened with the sound of a gong and the image of a delighted Chinese woman (played by 2012 Miss Napa Valley Lisa Chan)[34] riding a bike in a rice paddy speaking pidgin English. The ad sarcastically accused Stabenow of contributing to the U.S.' spending problem by the woman saying "Thank you, Michigan Senator Debbie Spenditnow" -implying China is thankfully delighted for Stabenow's help to provide them higher U.S. bonds earnings from the spending increases.

No?

QuoteIn an interview with NPR (Dec. 10th 2014) with Robert Siegel, he wanted to keep the and indorsed the torture techniques used by the CIA

Nothing yet?

Nevermind, it's just another evil useless sack of meat. There's far more shite too. If you can be judged by the company you keep, having Hoekstra around indicates you enjoy shitting yourself. Repeatedly. About ethnic folks.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

MMIX

Shillman Fellow, WTF I just can't stop laughing. This is comedy gold, you couldn't make it up
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Junkenstein

Considering his record it's hard profitably earned.

MMIX

Junkenstein

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain