News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

:horrormirth:

Also, according to a UKIP supporter who is a friend of Suu on Facebook, the EU has banned the flying of the Union Jack and Cross of St George.  And noone living in Central Manchester speaks English any more.

Demolition Squid

And they said the Monster Raving Looney party could never have real electoral success. Their time is now!
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Demolition Squid on February 20, 2015, 06:28:48 AM
"What happens when renewable energy runs out?" - Victoria Ayling, Ukip's candidate for Great Grimsby

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 02:58:17 PM
"What happens when renewable energy runs out?" - Victoria Ayling, Ukip's candidate for Great Grimsby

Keep laughing. This is one of the smart ones, it pronounced "renewable".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 08:50:09 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/education/2015/02/17/3623683/oklahoma-lawmakers-vote-overwhleming-ban-advanced-placement-history-class/

There are no fucking words. :tgrr:

"Emergency legislation" to block AP history because they teach bad things about Amurrica.

"Call 911! Patty has a copy of A People's History of the United States!"
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

That's amazing.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We almost need a laughing-while-vomiting smiley.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 21, 2015, 01:07:37 AM

I always assumed the horrormirth emote was the prelude to that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 21, 2015, 01:18:35 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 21, 2015, 01:07:37 AM

I always assumed the horrormirth emote was the prelude to that.

It is indeed. So perfect.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: N E T on February 20, 2015, 11:33:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 08:50:09 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/education/2015/02/17/3623683/oklahoma-lawmakers-vote-overwhleming-ban-advanced-placement-history-class/

There are no fucking words. :tgrr:

"Emergency legislation" to block AP history because they teach bad things about Amurrica.

"Call 911! Patty has a copy of A People's History of the United States!"

We have met the enemy and it is the truth.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Demolition Squid

I'm watching the 'Meet the UKIPpers' Documentary about the grass roots of the ukip movement.

It is ... bizarre.

Favourite moment so far: The UKIP Thannet councillor  goes on a long, long rant about how she's not racist except for one group of people - negros.

She doesn't know why she dislikes negros, she says, but she does. And in the 80s she worked to stop negros from getting 16+ sheltered accommodation in Thannet. She admits that she said she did this because she didn't think it'd be fair to have teenage negros in an all-white community, but the real reason was because she just doesn't like negros.

This isn't hidden camera. The crew is there openly and they all know what the purpose of the documentary is. That someone could think they'd be a good politician whilst being so stupid is amazing to me. And it did come across as stupidity rather than a calculated attempt to court the racist vote.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Demolition Squid on February 26, 2015, 11:16:30 AM
I'm watching the 'Meet the UKIPpers' Documentary about the grass roots of the ukip movement.

It is ... bizarre.

Favourite moment so far: The UKIP Thannet councillor  goes on a long, long rant about how she's not racist except for one group of people - negros.

She doesn't know why she dislikes negros, she says, but she does. And in the 80s she worked to stop negros from getting 16+ sheltered accommodation in Thannet. She admits that she said she did this because she didn't think it'd be fair to have teenage negros in an all-white community, but the real reason was because she just doesn't like negros.

This isn't hidden camera. The crew is there openly and they all know what the purpose of the documentary is. That someone could think they'd be a good politician whilst being so stupid is amazing to me. And it did come across as stupidity rather than a calculated attempt to court the racist vote.

They think their day has come.  In some regions, they're right.
Molon Lube

Demolition Squid

The one thing that gives me hope is that there wasn't a single UKIP supporter or member of UKIP shown below the age of 50. Most were retired and had been for quite some time (so probably 65+).

She still didn't see anything wrong with what she said, though - her defence was 'well it is the truth; I didn't mean negro as a description to be demeaning, and I'd rather be honest about it'.

Which, just... yeah.