News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Koran-burning pastor Terry Jones goes up to Michigan to protest nonexistent Sharia law. While there, he shoots a hole through the floor of his car for Jesus.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/04/quran-burning_pastors_gun_accidentally_goes_off_in.php?ref=fpi
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

ALLEN WEST:
QuoteWe need you to come in and lock shields, and strengthen up the men who are going to the fight for you. To let these other women know on the other side — these planned Parenthood women, the Code Pink women, and all of these women that have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient.

Yes...  That's it...  Asserting MY right to decide what do with MY body automatically makes EVERY male in the country subservient.

Jackass.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Luna on April 26, 2011, 09:49:23 PM
ALLEN WEST:
QuoteWe need you to come in and lock shields, and strengthen up the men who are going to the fight for you. To let these other women know on the other side — these planned Parenthood women, the Code Pink women, and all of these women that have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient.

Yes...  That's it...  Asserting MY right to decide what do with MY body automatically makes EVERY male in the country subservient.

Jackass.

I think it is Allen West's fantasy to have a jackbooted lesbian call him names as she trods on his testicles.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Luna

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 26, 2011, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 26, 2011, 09:49:23 PM
ALLEN WEST:

Jackass.

I think it is Allen West's fantasy to have a jackbooted lesbian call him names as she trods on his testicles.

I'd kick in ten bucks to pay said lesbian.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Cain

British example, from The Sun's editorial on the day of the AV national referendum:

Quote"Give Clegg a double-tap today please...A fabulous elite-forces expression has emerged from the really enjoyable, cold-blooded, very professional assassination of Bin Laden – double-tap. First shoot the victim in the head and then through the chest to make sure. I want you to promise me this morning that you will do the same to Nick Clegg when you vote today."

Yeah, kill that liberal bastard Nick Clegg....politically.  Christ, I thought the American press were bad with this kind of dog-whistle campaigning.  If the coalition is good for anything (and it mostly isn't), it has been flushing all the nutters out, from the Labour activists who think the Lib Dems should be an adjunct to their party to the Tories who think they should line up the Lib Dems and just shoot them.

Speaking of Labour, here is a bonus quote from Alistair Campbell's diaries, concerning Gaddafi:

Quote"The policy guys later briefed us on Libya. TB asked how Gaddafi stayed in power. 'Terror, a better economy and a pretty useful secret police.' 'Sounds OK,' said TB. Hague [William] laughed, Paddy [Ashdown] shook his head."

TB is Tony Blair, Paddy Ashdown was the leader of the Lib Dems at the time and William Hague was the leader of the opposition (and our current Foreign Secretary).

Cain

More proof the coalition has sent Tories round the bend:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ianmcowie/100010127/a-tax-based-alternative-to-the-alternative-vote/

QuoteWhy don't we restrict votes to people who actually pay something into the system? No, I am not suggesting a return to property-based eligibility; although that system worked quite well when Parliament administered not just Britain but most of the world. Today, income would be a much better test, setting the bar as low as possible; perhaps including everyone who pays at least £100 of income tax each year.

That minimal requirement would include everyone who gets out of bed in the morning to go to work and could easily be extended to include, on grounds of fairness, several other groups. For example, all pensioners – because of the fiscal contributions to society they are likely to have paid earlier – and mothers – because of their contribution to defusing the 'demographic time-bomb' of an ageing population.

This modest proposal would, however, exclude large numbers of people who have no 'skin in the game' and who may even comprise the majority of voters in some metropolitan areas today. Their contribution is not just negative in financial terms – they take out more than they put in – but likely to be damaging to the decisions taken by democracies.

For example, it is sometimes said – and uncertainly attributed to Alexander Tytler – that: "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.

"From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy."

Hard to believe? The credit crisis afflicting democracies around the world demonstrates the truth of this observation. So does the fact that our less  democratic competitors in the emerging markets suffer no such crisis.

Yes, the public voted for the party which promised the largest spending cuts because "the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury".  This is why the Republicans have ceased to be a force in US politics, also.

The saddest thing is that is is not just some random nutter, but the Torygraph's financial editor.  So far this week, we've had an editor for a major national newspaper call for the assassination of the Deputy Prime Minister, and another call for disenfranchising the poor.

tyrannosaurus vex

The Right's ability to keep repeating the same old "trickle-down" economic theories that have failed miserably for 30 years, as if they are fresh ideas that nobody has considered before, is one of their most endearing qualities. Like a kitten that repeatedly attacks its own reflection in a mirror. At first it's odd, then it's intriguing, and then you just can't stop laughing no matter how hard you try.

And then you die of asphyxiation.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the votersPoliticians discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.

Quote from: postvex™ on May 08, 2011, 03:57:06 PM
The Right's ability to keep repeating the same old "trickle-down" economic theories that have failed miserably for 30 years, as if they are fresh ideas that nobody has considered before, is one of their most endearing qualities. Like a kitten that repeatedly attacks its own reflection in a mirror. At first it's odd, then it's intriguing, and then you just can't stop laughing no matter how hard you try.

And then you die of asphyxiation.

Im more surprised that they keep getting away with blatantly anti-democratic statements. I remember a prominent Tea Party member suggesting last year that an Aristocracy was a pretty cool idea. Then there are the hordes of Tea Partiers who talk about blacks "voting according to race". Hmmm I wonder what they suggest to solve that problem?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: postvex™But, lest these over-thinking blowhards carry the day (and all your jubilation away with it), let me remind you of a few things.

Sorry, I was channeling Mark Levin for a minute there.
Seriously, apologies to people who think with their brains, and not with their red white and blue dicks.

We all backslide, right?
Right?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on May 08, 2011, 09:40:26 PM
I remember a prominent Tea Party member suggesting last year that an Aristocracy was a pretty cool idea. Then there are the hordes of Tea Partiers who talk about blacks "voting according to race". Hmmm I wonder what they suggest to solve that problem?

There is an extra special irony in that charge, as the Republicans have been steadily changing themselves into a party that caters to angry white people uncomfortable around people with other skin colours since the Southern Strategy.  But IOKIAWPDI.

Cain

Also, Obama foreign policy lulz, via the ever thought-provoking Daniel Larison:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/sandstorms_558499.html?page=3

QuoteNevertheless, he [Obama] remains uneasy about our intellectual exports. Like many men of the left, like most "realists," he gives his attention first to the natives' search for authenticity, not to their profound, often bulldozer-like, love affair with Westernization. That Libyans could be inspired by the ideas of freedom and democracy, and at the same time actually want the United States to blast the hell out of Qaddafi's army, must be disturbing to one who has accepted some of the third-world critique of American imperialism.

[...]

President Obama has certainly seemed sincere, if not Kennedyesque, in his intent to save the rebels in the eastern half of the country from the depredations of the most Orwellian strongman in the Middle East. But his sincerity rests in constant tension with the core tenet of a developing Obama Doctrine: American hegemony is not a good thing, either for the United States or for the world.

I'd love to know where Gerecht got his education.  I am not in aware of any ways in which Realism and, lets say, Fanon overlap in any modern foreign policy making institute.  And equating Realism with the left is even more hilarious, since Realists are almost uniformly conservative or, at best, centre-right liberals.

Furthermore, many nationalist "third world" movements have served American foreign policy interests.  Larison himself mentions Turkish nationalism as one, and there are many more I could name if I had another cup of coffee. 

And that Obama isn't a hegemonist is just absurd partisan posturing.  Obama is as devoted to America hegemony as anyone - in fact, the Democrats as a whole are.  That American hegemony is damaging America (through war powers weakening its legal constraints, and wars themselves weakening the economy and creating the need for cheap credit, and thus bank deregulation) and exporting chaos around the globe, rather than containing it, suggests it is a net loss for the globe as well, will no doubt be ignored by the arguing Twin Retard Party factions until the consequences hit them in the face.

Luna

I am fucking speechless.  After helping pass legislation in Kansas cutting of state funding for abortions for victims of rape, demanding women buy "abortion only" insurance as a separate policy, this dickcheese was asked

QuoteAnd Rep. Barbara Bollier, a Mission Hills Republican who supports abortion rights, questioned whether women would buy abortion-only policies long before they have crisis or unwanted pregnancies or are rape victims.

During the House's debate, Rep. Pete DeGraaf, a Mulvane Republican who supports the bill, told her: "We do need to plan ahead, don't we, in life?"

Bollier asked him, "And so women need to plan ahead for issues that they have no control over with a pregnancy?"

DeGraaf drew groans of protest from some House members when he responded, "I have spare tire on my car."

http://www.mcphersonsentinel.com/newsnow/x1058165813/Kansas-backs-bill-restricting-abortion-coverage

Edited to unbork quote tags.