News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

This just in...  Obama's jobs bill is a gift to gays, and an attack on marriage.

Fucking Texas.

QuoteTexas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert took to the floor of the House on Tuesday with a conspiracy theory — that President Obama's jobs bill is actually part of his plan to destroy marriage.

"This president, by virtue of the power to tax, the power to destroy, takes a shot at traditional conventional marriage," Gohmert claims.

Gohmert alleges that tax credits under the president's plan would favor couples who live together but aren't married.

"This may be something nice he's throwing out for gay folks that are living together so he can tell them actually you are better off not getting married because there is a marriage penalty here," Gohmert claimed.

He then goes off on a tangent in which he claims the founding fathers had expressed an opinion on same-sex marriage.

"Of course, the founders they all understood marriage to be between a man and a woman, that's just the way the history of the country has been," he said.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/10/06/Gohmert_Conspiracy_Theory_Obama_Jobs_Bill_Is_Gift_to_Gays/
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

First he let them in our Military and now he wants them to have our jerbs!!!!!
       \
:redneck2:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Wasn't the "institution of marriage" destroyed by a bunch of drunk trailer trash anyway? I mean they get married every time they fucl somebody...
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Rev

The main issue with gay marriage to those people is it goes against breeding little slaves they can manipulate to do their bidding.

Luna

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on October 08, 2011, 03:43:05 PM
Wasn't the "institution of marriage" destroyed by a bunch of drunk trailer trash anyway? I mean they get married every time they fucl somebody...

I dunno about THEM, but MY marriage was destroyed by infidelity...  Hey, how 'bout they do something about THAT.  After all, none of those fine, upstanding GoP politicians would cheat on their...

Oh, wait.

Nevermind.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Hoggamus higgamus, twas ever thus.
So why the fuck do these people swear in churches that it's never gonna happen?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Damn.

QuoteRep. Peter King (R-NY) is upset at the growing movement and the media's coverage of it, hoping that a modern day version of protests from five decades ago isn't being recaptured now.

"It's really important for us not to give any legitimacy to these people in the streets," said King on Laura Ingraham's radio show Friday evening. "I remember what happened in the 1960s when the left-wing took to the streets and somehow the media glorified them and it ended up shaping policy. We can't allow that to happen."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/09/gop-rep-we-cant-allow-more-coverage-of-occupy-wall-street/

Juana

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Yeah, a picture of this guy captioned with that has been passed around Facebook. Charming, isn't it?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on October 10, 2011, 02:41:14 PM
Damn.

QuoteRep. Peter King (R-NY) is upset at the growing movement and the media's coverage of it, hoping that a modern day version of protests from five decades ago isn't being recaptured now.

"It's really important for us not to give any legitimacy to these people in the streets," said King on Laura Ingraham's radio show Friday evening. "I remember what happened in the 1960s when the left-wing took to the streets and somehow the media glorified them and it ended up shaping policy. We can't allow that to happen."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/09/gop-rep-we-cant-allow-more-coverage-of-occupy-wall-street/

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Yeah, those radical leftists helped pass the Civil Rights Act and end the Vietnam War.  How terrible!

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 10, 2011, 04:23:15 PM

Yeah, a picture of this guy captioned with that has been passed around Facebook. Charming, isn't it?
I did a GIS to look for the pic that you mention, (unsuccessfully) and as a professional physiognomist, i can certify by virtue of his mug, that this guy is a complete tool.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Peter King says all kinds of fun things.

Google his quotes.  He's a charmer.  He's sort of the Bill Frist of this decade, only with even less brains and more evil.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 10, 2011, 04:40:51 PM

I was hoping to re-do this in a font that is easier to read and without all the "he said" crap in between:

But I'm not sure if it really got much better.

"We have to be careful not to allow this to get any legitimacy. I'm taking this seriously in that I'm old enough to remember what happened in the 60s when the left-wing took to the streets and somehow the media glorified them and it ended up shaping policy. We can't allow that to happen."

US Congressman Peter King on the Occupy Wallstreet movement

YOU HEARD HIM! DON'T QUIT!

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.