Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Somebody posted on facebook that Trump likes Newt's idea and he's going to make a poor kids edition of The Apprentice.
I say they use the toupee for a mop head. With Trump in it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Quote"I'm very concerned about this very divisive rhetoric the president is using when he continues to talk about 'equality' and 'fairness' and this thing that I think is really contrary to the principles that I mentioned, as far as life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness," he said, adding, "Because the government cannot guarantee happiness."

Representative Allen West (R-FL).

Equality and fairness are unAmerican.  Nice.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on December 08, 2011, 10:43:22 PM
Quote"I'm very concerned about this very divisive rhetoric the president is using when he continues to talk about 'equality' and 'fairness' and this thing that I think is really contrary to the principles that I mentioned, as far as life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness," he said, adding, "Because the government cannot guarantee happiness."

Representative Allen West (R-FL).

Equality and fairness are unAmerican.  Nice.

Let's play Name The Grammatical & Logical Errors!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm having a ton of fun watching people try to defend this assmonkey on fecesbook:
http://michiganmessenger.com/402/white-supremacists-rallying-around-ron-pauls-presidential-campaign

The Houston Chronicle documented Paul as having written some  questionable  materials himself. In his 1992 independent political newsletter, Paul reported on a survey of blacks. He has refused to provide the survey to anyone. His comments include:

•"Opinion polls show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action."
•"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the 'criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
•"We are constantly told it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers."
•"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males who have been raised and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such."
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on December 09, 2011, 04:07:32 PM
I'm having a ton of fun watching people try to defend this assmonkey on fecesbook:
http://michiganmessenger.com/402/white-supremacists-rallying-around-ron-pauls-presidential-campaign

The Houston Chronicle documented Paul as having written some  questionable  materials himself. In his 1992 independent political newsletter, Paul reported on a survey of blacks. He has refused to provide the survey to anyone. His comments include:

•"Opinion polls show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action."
•"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the 'criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
•"We are constantly told it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers."
•"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males who have been raised and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such."

Oh FFS. It's a goddamn three-ring circus.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on December 09, 2011, 04:07:32 PM

This was news back when he ran the Libertarian ticket, and it was news again over a decade later in 2008.  It's now a very OLD story.

While he refuses to name the writers who published this in his name, the general consensus is that it was Lew Rockwell and some of his cohorts.

Indefensible, regardless of who wrote it and he really shouldn't have had his fucking name on it.  It WAS written 20 years ago, more than long enough for people to have a change in perspective.  I don't know Rockwell personally and don't read his blog so I can't say whether that's the case or not.

Incidentally, does anyone actually REMEMBER what D.C. was like in the 80's and early 90's? 

Fuck, even Dave Chappelle made a joke about it.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Disco Pickle on December 09, 2011, 05:14:23 PM

This was news back when he ran the Libertarian ticket, and it was news again over a decade later in 2008.  It's now a very OLD story.

While he refuses to name the writers who published this in his name, the general consensus is that it was Lew Rockwell and some of his cohorts.

Indefensible, regardless of who wrote it and he really shouldn't have had his fucking name on it.  It WAS written 20 years ago, more than long enough for people to have a change in perspective.  I don't know Rockwell personally and don't read his blog so I can't say whether that's the case or not.

Incidentally, does anyone actually REMEMBER what D.C. was like in the 80's and early 90's? 

Fuck, even Dave Chappelle made a joke about it.

Besides, it doesn't matter.  Ron Paul has about as much chance of winning the presidency as I do.

Cain

Rockwell does have some noted...problems with black people, and often provides his website for the hosting of Neo-Confederate screeds dressed up in liberatarian terminology.  As soon as I heard about him having worked on Ron Paul's Survival Report, I figured him for the main culprit.

More damning than anything in the Survival Report is Ron Paul's apparent lack of concern with people spreading racist venom in his name.  He has pretty much declared it doesn't really matter to him.

Luna

Precious Moments Zalgo

I registered on Tea Party Nation a while back so I could comment on something.  Now I get several emails/day every time a new article is posted.  I have come to refer to these emails as "The Daily Derp".  I got one yesterday where the first line made me LOL.

QuoteRush Limbaugh is America's voice.  He is the most powerful, most well known commentator on the radio, TV or the internet.
:rush:

The article was called "Rush's Wish", and it starts off about how Rush expressed his hope that Obama would fail when he was elected, and then praises the Republicans for intentionally sabotaging the economy to make Rush's wish come true.
:amurrica:

The article is here if you want to read it.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cramulus

I think Tea Party Nation should be evaluated by the FDA. It might be quite useful as a treatment for low-blood pressure.

I've been subscribed for a while now. I had to set up a filter so it didn't end up in my inbox... it was kind of like having bed bugs... in e-mail form.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 12, 2011, 06:48:12 PM
I think Tea Party Nation should be evaluated by the FDA. It might be quite useful as a treatment for low-blood pressure.

I've been subscribed for a while now. I had to set up a filter so it didn't end up in my inbox... it was kind of like having bed bugs... in e-mail form.

I used to get shitty email forwards from all of my conservatard relatives, etc.

I then warned each one to take me off their mailing list.

They thought - having known me all of our lives, mind you - that it would be funny to ramp it up.  So I hit "reply to all" on each new email, and sent EVERYONE ON THEIR LIST (including them) our dear old friend Tubgirl.

Now I don't get any emails at all, which makes me happy.