News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Bu☆ns on January 16, 2013, 06:11:24 AM

didn't make it...found it.

Some gay dudes might dig his look.

[edited, damn, that's Buck Angel! heh. Jumped too soon]

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 24, 2013, 06:36:50 PM
QuoteLet us think of those who died on 9/11 and of those 3,000 forgotten Americans murdered by illegal aliens who fled to Mexico to avoid justice. Let us think of them as we take on this challenge..."

Wait, what?

There's a number doing the rounds on the American nativist circuit, that 3000 Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens, who since fled back to Mexico.

What that has to do with 9/11 is beyond me.  As indeed is the construction of that particular sentence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on January 24, 2013, 07:50:51 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/new-mexico-abortion-bill_n_2541894.html

AAAND The republicans are at it AGAIN!

Jesus Fuck, this country embarrasses me.

"You can't prove rape unless the baby is carried to term."

Wow, it's a good thing that lady came along, at least until someone invents, you know, rape kits.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mangrove

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/new-mexico-abortion-bill_n_2541894.html

Well done Republicans. Clearly, no one took your assault on women and reproductive health seriously enough. Do the same only LOUDER! That will be a much better way to prove your relevance!

Is there a special Republican rape committee that we don't know about?

Rep1: Ok, meeting called to order. Our agenda today is inflammatory nonsense. Any thoughts?
Rep2: How about we say something stupid about immigrants?
Rep1: Nah. Been done, plus immigrants entirely decided the last election. I say we get more mileage out of the rape thing.
Rep2: How about this? We try and get a bill passed that makes all rape victims wear a big scarlet 'R' on their clothes so that no one will be tainted by their presence!
Rep1: I like how you think! I say we surgically seal their vaginas with crime scene tape!
Rep2: HELL YEAH! Then we pass a measure that will cut funding to the police citing rape kit testing as a waste of resources that could be used to fight actual crimes!
Rep1: FUUUUCCCKKKK YEAHHHH!!! LET'S DO THIS SHIT!! CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Elder Iptuous

Freeky

The person who intorduced it did clarify what she meant.  And the wording they quoted in the article did say "with the intent to destroy evidence."  Just saying, it's sensationalized.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2013, 06:42:44 PM
Quote from: Wuli Fufu on January 24, 2013, 06:42:05 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2013, 06:38:47 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 24, 2013, 06:36:50 PM
QuoteLet us think of those who died on 9/11 and of those 3,000 forgotten Americans murdered by illegal aliens who fled to Mexico to avoid justice. Let us think of them as we take on this challenge..."

Wait, what?

"Brown people.  They are all the same."

Quote"I'm the only white guy in my entire extended family, and I never noticed it until people started calling me a racist because I believe in the rule of law," he said. And anyway, he didn't care what people called him. "I am proud to be a 'racist' if the definition of racist means that you can tolerate being called names in order to protect children from sexual predators."

He's like that Tarot cunt.
I imagine if you questioned him, he'd say "WHY ARE YOU OK WITH CHILDREN BEING THE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL PREDATORS"

Sort of reminds me of someone else.  :lulz:

I mean, different argument, same tactics.

"I didn't say that it was a policy that would work, I said that it was a policy that could be rolled in with policies that work!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on January 24, 2013, 08:39:50 PM

The person who intorduced it did clarify what she meant.  And the wording they quoted in the article did say "with the intent to destroy evidence."  Just saying, it's sensationalized.

I read the update and the idea of preventing someone from coercing a victim into an abortion is a good thing, but that's where it ends. a woman should be free to abort the "evidence" growing inside of since the actual evidence can be garnered from a rape kit and elsewhere. I suppose there is the case where a woman rapes a man and gets pregnant, but even that seems wrong since it's not like we havent been able to prove rape up until this new revelation. The wording is just wrong.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Elder Iptuous

... i think the 'legitmate rape' comment and the notion that the body can prevent things from working in a rape actually does apply to the notion of a woman raping a man, wouldn't it?

The Good Reverend Roger

No such evidence is necessary.

We can prove rape without the fetus, and why the FUCK would a woman who's been raped try to destroy evidence?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2013, 06:40:31 PM

No such evidence is necessary.

We can prove rape without the fetus, and why the FUCK would a woman who's been raped try to destroy evidence?

because of the anticipated follow-on legislation that institutes humiliating penalties for any woman that provokes some poor guy into raping her.

LMNO

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on January 25, 2013, 06:38:06 PM
... i think the 'legitmate rape' comment and the notion that the body can prevent things from working in a rape actually does apply to the notion of a woman raping a man, wouldn't it?

Tell that to Nigel's dildoes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 25, 2013, 06:49:56 PM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on January 25, 2013, 06:38:06 PM

Tell that to Nigel's dildoes.

That's not rape, it's evangelism.