News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

4. Bring God back into our schools and every other place they took him out of

Any deity that could be expelled from school (and other places) by humans isn't much cop and probably not worth worshiping anyway.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Remington

From the RR thread:

QuoteIs everyone aware that being President does not mean being the dictator?
We're aware, yes. But it's not dictatorial to hold firm to God, the Bible, and the Constitution.
With Obama's shenanigans (and that's putting it lightly), the conservatives are just as responsible as the dems. They expand government (and specifically, Executive) power when their guy is in office, and then act surprised when someone who is not "their guy" has the same powers.
If we had enough Conservatives in office we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. Conservatives are anti-big government and anti-government overspending.
/mysides

Some other ones:

QuoteOpen homosexuality and transgender would be outlawed (I would like to see it a misdemeanor offense unless someone is repeatedly caught, then the penalties would be more and more harsh, with jailtime appropriate for repeat offenders, kind of like DUI). Homosexuals would not be allowed to adopt kids, undergo in vitro fertilazation, teach school, and any employers could choose not to hire people or they could fire them if they are found out to be gay no matter what the job is.

QuoteDo away with hate-crimes bills

QuoteDelete these:
NEA
DOEd [Do away with education departments. Not surprising.]
DOEn

Cut these:
EEOC
EPA
DOT

Restructure these:
IRS
Intel
Entitlements

Quote1) Abortion is illegal in all circumstances, unless the fetus has already died. Anyone caught performing one goes to jail for murder.
2) Marriage is between a man and a woman. No divorce is allowed unless abuse is involved.
3) Homosexuality isn't an offense that can send someone to jail, unless someone is underage, and 21 is the age of majority. I decided this because it's more of a mental illness, and if you're caught, counseling is more appropriate. If you've gone at least 10 years without another offense, you're allowed any job you're qualified to do. If you fall again, back to counseling, but you'll never be able to work around children.
4) Animal abuse is a felony. It's always bothered me that someone can torture a dog and only get a fine. Human life is above animal life, but that doesn't give someone the right to abuse animals.
5) You can follow whatever religion you want, that's your personal decision, but Christianity is the religion of the country. God will be in the schools, in the work places, and in every public building. If you don't like it, you can move away!

That thread is a serious goldmine of lulz. I am re-registering (my previous account was banned for posting Extreme Sports Jesus).
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

I haven't actually been able to see the whole thread since my work IP is permanently banned. :crankey:

Not sure I want to see it when I get home. The amount of wingnuttery might break my fragile little mind.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Quote from: Remington on April 29, 2010, 11:04:01 PM

Quote4) Animal abuse is a felony. It's always bothered me that someone can torture a dog and only get a fine.

This is the only thing I'd ever agree with, and that's because I'm a dirty hippy.

Requia ☣

QuoteCut these:
EEOC
EPA
DOT

What exactly do they have against roads?   :?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Freeky

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 30, 2010, 12:44:06 AM
QuoteCut these:
EEOC
EPA
DOT

And the environment, the EPA is in there too.

Or they just don't like acronyms. ACRONYMS = BIG GUBMENT! = TAYKIN MAH MUHNEE

Requia ☣

Nono, I get that the hate the environment, environmentalism is probably some hippie conspiracy to take money away from people according to this person.  Much like the bit about hate crime laws being bad, it's crazy, but if you beat yourself until you have brain damage it probably makes sense.  I don't get why they hate the interstate, its not part of the far right in general as far as I know.

Maybe they just oppose everything Eisenhower did on general principle.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'M A REPUBLICAN

FUCK ROADS AND THE ENVIRONMENT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

I think we should create a meme something like

REPUBLICANS HATE TRUCKERS

Because otherwise why would they hate roads so much?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 30, 2010, 12:46:43 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 30, 2010, 12:44:06 AM
QuoteCut these:
EEOC
EPA
DOT

And the environment, the EPA is in there too.

Or they just don't like acronyms. ACRONYMS = BIG GUBMENT! = TAYKIN MAH MUHNEE

We should make up some new ones.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What do you mean Dok?

As in:

EPA - Environmental Pro-raping Agency?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 30, 2010, 02:19:42 AM
What do you mean Dok?

As in:

EPA - Environmental Pro-raping Agency?

FWAA - Forced White Abortion Agency

40AM - 40 Acres and a mule.  With interest.

MNRA - Mexican National Resettlement Agency.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 02:41:14 AM
MNRA - Mexican National Resettlement Agency.

GOLD.

Also, roads don't matter, cuz I gots an SUV!

Also also,

FVRED - Family Values Re-Education Department