News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

ATTN ROGER

Started by Freeky, December 09, 2009, 06:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cram:  Professor.  Artist.  Dormouse.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Might as well make this an official shot.

Payne

You have BACK UP, Mistress Freeky!

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne

Yes, almost makes up for not getting the tiara and the bouquet and dancing with the hunkiest boy at school, hey?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on December 12, 2009, 04:11:14 PM
Yes, almost makes up for not getting the tiara and the bouquet and dancing with the hunkiest boy at school, hey?

That's what these big fucking boots are for.

TGRR,
Gonna get his hers.

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 05, 2010, 05:19:28 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2009, 01:16:04 AM

hahahahhahahahahah

I just caught up with this

bastards!  :argh!:

Cram, much like Richter, your face goes anywhere.

The Good Reverend Roger

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Freeky

I have been uninspired for a while. :(  I have to do something about this.

Cramulus

I love how I'm obviously sitting on a stack of books or something shorter than a chair  :lulz: :lulz: