News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Amazing. Hilarious. Depressing.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 06, 2010, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Requia ☣

I talked to an ex patent clerk, he said that rotating the image would count as modifying the document as submitted, which isn't allowed.   :horrormirth:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 06, 2010, 07:07:30 PM
I talked to an ex patent clerk, he said that rotating the image would count as modifying the document as submitted, which isn't allowed.   :horrormirth:

The story the patent office gave is that the software is so old it can't rotate images.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

He says that that's a lie.

Not that it isn't 20 years old, but rotating images isn't exactly a new feature.

Scratch that, the TIFF viewer can rotate the image, but according to that its the fax software that throws the error  He wouldn't have ever seen that.

Triple Zero

Requia, click and read the link for the follow-up article.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Requia ☣