News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

ATTN: PDX SPAGS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 05, 2010, 09:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anyone who's interested, the Robot Love show opens at the Good Gallery tonight: http://goodpdx.com/

Me and E.O.T. have a piece in it that is, IMO, the best thing I've ever worked on.

4325 N Mississippi ave, just north of Skidmore, starts at 7, we'll be there around 7:30.   
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

-Kel-

i'd go but alas i live to far away.

East Coast Hustle

I might make it, depending on whether or not I get done with my business in Vantucky soon enough. Sadly, given the nature of the other people involved, I'm guessing it won't happen but we'll probably be at Devil's Point later if you want to hit SE for some celebratory drinks and titties.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

Wow, this looks awesome.

Will there be another showing?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

DAMN!
This is so right up my alley.
I really wish I could be there.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It was a great show, and a ton of people were there. Pics will be posted shortly!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 05, 2010, 10:35:55 PM
I might make it, depending on whether or not I get done with my business in Vantucky soon enough. Sadly, given the nature of the other people involved, I'm guessing it won't happen but we'll probably be at Devil's Point later if you want to hit SE for some celebratory drinks and titties.

HEY

NIGEL was under the impression that you had moved on to Skeattle. Good to know you're in P-town.

ATTN: NIGEL!

This guy likes the tittie bars!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 06, 2010, 08:19:18 PM
It was a great show, and a ton of people were there. Pics will be posted shortly!

Looking forward to it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 06, 2010, 11:49:23 PM
Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on February 05, 2010, 10:35:55 PM

HEY

NIGEL was under the impression that you had moved on to Skeattle. Good to know you're in P-town.

ATTN: NIGEL!

This guy likes the tittie bars!!

I am pleased that he is still in the city of bridges! Also, titties will have to happen at some point, it's been months since I went to a titty bar.

East Coast Hustle

TBH, I don't usually care for tittie bars. Having bounced at one (a particularly horrible one, no less) pretty much ruined it for me.

however...

Devil's Point is the shit, and it's only a few blocks from my apartment. Also, DV8 is tolerable, and is the closest drinking establishment of any kind to my dwelling, so I can occasionally be found in one of those two joints, usually ignoring titties in favor of my beer unless it's fire-dancing stripper night at Devil's.

Economics may yet force me out of Rip City, but that probably won't be until April or May.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"