News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Nivek and Roger will also be issuing Christmas cards.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 10, 2009, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

They are NSFW, but not pron.

Please to PM addresses.  We're making a shit ton of these, and sending them to everyone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Herbertina Merrique V

THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on December 10, 2009, 06:13:59 PM
:argh!:

We've been planning this for weeks.  It took her a whole day just to carve a styrofoam penis for the nutcracker, alone.  I don't even want to talk about the other bits.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on December 10, 2009, 06:56:18 PM
want!

PM.

NOTE:

I no longer have anyone's address.  As a matter of courtesy, I am in the habit of destroying that information after using it (unless frequent use is in the cards, and it never is).

Except for cell phone numbers, as you well know.  It wouldn't be discordia without some freak bellowing incoherent rubbish into your voice mail.

Cait M. R.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2009, 06:58:47 PM
Quote from: Squid on December 10, 2009, 06:56:18 PM
want!

PM.

NOTE:

I no longer have anyone's address.  As a matter of courtesy, I am in the habit of destroying that information after using it (unless frequent use is in the cards, and it never is).

Except for cell phone numbers, as you well know.  It wouldn't be discordia without some freak bellowing incoherent rubbish into your voice mail.

I can't WAIT till I get a phone.

East Coast Hustle

I posted a thread with my address in it for anyone who wants to send me shit.

that said, Roger, I'm very disappointed to have never received a bellicose and barely coherent voicemail from you.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 10, 2009, 08:19:19 PM
I posted a thread with my address in it for anyone who wants to send me shit.

that said, Roger, I'm very disappointed to have never received a bellicose and barely coherent voicemail from you.

You told me once to lose your contact info, so I did.  Email, cell #, the works.

PM it to me again and rest assured that you will receive your fair share of inarticulate howling and prophecy.  I am now adding another service, random bad advice as inspired by Redman's police blotter.

East Coast Hustle

Oh yeah. From now on, disregard any such exhortations made during one of our yearly spats.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 10, 2009, 08:25:04 PM
Oh yeah. From now on, disregard any such exhortations made during one of our yearly spats.

Okay.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, anyone who has my number can consider it dial-a-swear.

If I don't answer, it's because I'm in a drug-induced coma.