News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

you know what? fuck it...

Started by East Coast Hustle, December 10, 2009, 08:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Squid on December 11, 2009, 04:23:02 AM
I see more wrecks round these parts from people asleep at the wheel then I care to admit.
By asleep I mean: old and dead, passed out drunk, overworked overstressed and underpaid, drunk, dead from drugs, shot, drunk, old

Mavericks
             \

You forgot drunk.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Dysnomia

I am going to send you some cookies too!

What is your favorite kind ECH?
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on December 11, 2009, 04:35:46 AM
I am going to send you some cookies too!

What is your favorite kind ECH?

I sent him some rage, on his voicemail.  I didn't get to barf the whole thing out, because TGRRGF started grabbing for the phone, and my pills.  I was forced to defend myself, my honor, and my precious pills.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysnomia

Post your phone number too!

If you dare!

:argh!:

Freeky

Speaking of what kind cookie you likes, what DON'T you like in a cookie?

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2009, 10:05:47 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 10, 2009, 10:00:35 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on December 10, 2009, 09:58:22 PMJust google earthed it. WTF is with you americans? Is every fucking place over there divided into neat little perfect squares? :argh!:

they don't call it "Manhattan metric" for nothing ... apparently this is what happens if you come to a new country and have too much space on your hands, and want to try out this new-fangled thing called "city planning" instead of just letting the shit grow organically.

A lot of New England cities are from before we had civil engineers over here, so they're all fucked up and nonsensical.

Well, Providence is on a grid (most of it anyway), but Boston looks like someone threw spaghetti on the paper and called it a plan.

Also, it may LOOK nice and neat and organized, but that doesn't account for the fact that most of them are one-ways.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

go ahead and PM it, I'm not quite willing to openly post my cell phone number.

Not because of anyone here, but because of lurkbots and Durko.

as for cookies, well...I pretty much just like cookies, but I especially like snickerdoodles and molasses cookies.

and, you know, special cookies.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 11, 2009, 07:48:56 AM
as for cookies, well...I pretty much just like cookies, but I especially like snickerdoodles and molasses cookies.
YES
ALSO YES

Dysnomia

go ahead and PM it, I'm not quite willing to openly post my cell phone number.

Not because of anyone here, but because of lurkbots and Durko.

SNICKERDOODLES

IMA SEND U SOME

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Snickerdoodles sound good, I think I'll make some tonight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I shall surprise you, since SPS got snickerdoodle dibs.