News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

The Norway Spiral

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, December 11, 2009, 12:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The rocket that was not a rocket?

Sounds....Lovecraftian.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 25, 2010, 11:56:43 PM
Quote from: Felix on January 25, 2010, 07:16:49 PM
No I was saying that the "missile" does not look like a missile to me.  It looks like something other than a missile.  It left a gaseous twin spiral, then the black dot in the center dilated. 

MISSILES DONT FUCKING DO THAT

So I think it was the optical effect of HAARP or similar being fired at the atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4

yes this is pretty much a given, IMO. whether it was a rocket or not, it was obviously some kind of object ejecting a jet of stuff from two different sides. because as this youtube vid explains, that would generate exactly this sort of pattern. so much exactly even that it would IMO be silly [per Occam's razor] to seriously consider a radically alternate explanation such as optical illusions, aurora borealis, energy beams or dimensional rifts.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 26, 2010, 11:21:35 AMit would IMO be silly [per Occam's razor] to seriously consider a radically alternate explanation

I didn't get where I am today by considering things seriously.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on January 26, 2010, 02:11:52 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 26, 2010, 11:21:35 AMit would IMO be silly [per Occam's razor] to seriously consider a radically alternate explanation

And where exactly would that be?

Sitting in front of a computer, talking about swirls in the sky. 

Jasper

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 26, 2010, 11:21:35 AM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 25, 2010, 11:56:43 PM
Quote from: Felix on January 25, 2010, 07:16:49 PM
No I was saying that the "missile" does not look like a missile to me.  It looks like something other than a missile.  It left a gaseous twin spiral, then the black dot in the center dilated. 

MISSILES DONT FUCKING DO THAT

So I think it was the optical effect of HAARP or similar being fired at the atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4

yes this is pretty much a given, IMO. whether it was a rocket or not, it was obviously some kind of object ejecting a jet of stuff from two different sides. because as this youtube vid explains, that would generate exactly this sort of pattern. so much exactly even that it would IMO be silly [per Occam's razor] to seriously consider a radically alternate explanation such as optical illusions, aurora borealis, energy beams or dimensional rifts.

I'm inclined to agree, upon further consideration.  So, the next step in solving the mystery is to find a device that has two rockets in that configuration.

As far as knowing how to proceed, I'm empty-handed.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Felix on January 27, 2010, 01:50:05 AM
Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on January 26, 2010, 02:11:52 PM

And where exactly would that be?

Broke, a virgin, taking calculus for the third time, and posting on this forum.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

I still want to see the original video!

President Television

It's a portal to the Dreaming. WHAT MADNESS HAVE YOU WROUGHT, CRAM?!?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

In retrospect, it was probably a rocket.  I guess it was just filmed at the perfect angle to make it look like witchcraft.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Easy to do.

This one is ours.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

bds

Reminds me, they did a live web streaming of the launch of that Falcon 9. I was pretty amazed, really, that technology has evolved so you can watch a feed coming from a camera attached to something being shot into orbit.