News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

The Norway Spiral

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, December 11, 2009, 12:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Fortean types have been busy recently, analyzing the odd spiral of light that greeted Obama's acceptance speech for the Nobel Prize. The skeptics (not in quotes here -- some are real), starting with Bad Astronomy, claimed that it was a broken missile; recently the russians have admitted to illegally launching a broken missile (presumably, Just To Watch It Die). Other groups have called BS on that explanation, and Moscow has its own weirdness to deal with.

http://firstchurchofspacejesus.blogspot.com/2009/12/shadow-over-norway.html

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmxRRlOeTXo
Russian news coverage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hrWjkn_DHs&feature=related

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

[insert lame threadjacking post here]

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: LMNO on December 11, 2009, 02:41:51 AM

[insert six pages of lame discussion about whether or not post was a thread jack here]

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bruno

Youtube video removed due to terms of use violation.
Formerly something else...

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on December 11, 2009, 02:41:51 AM

How about every time I see the name all I can think of is Enki Dinky Doo?

christ I need a life!

Jasper

Any word on HAARP?  It just does not look like a missile to me.

Jasper

No I was saying that the "missile" does not look like a missile to me.  It looks like something other than a missile.  It left a gaseous twin spiral, then the black dot in the center dilated. 

MISSILES DONT FUCKING DO THAT

So I think it was the optical effect of HAARP or similar being fired at the atmosphere.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

According to Pakistan Daily, it's a time portal created by the Zionists infiltrating HAARP. This neatly explains the fact that it also occurred in the 70s -- because that's where they WENT.

The Good Reverend Roger

It was "Bob" trying out his new remote control.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Quote from: Felix on January 25, 2010, 07:16:49 PM
No I was saying that the "missile" does not look like a missile to me.  It looks like something other than a missile.  It left a gaseous twin spiral, then the black dot in the center dilated. 

MISSILES DONT FUCKING DO THAT

So I think it was the optical effect of HAARP or similar being fired at the atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

I do, because it is interesting and mysterious.

NotPublished

I think it looks beautiful, something to see.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Felix on January 26, 2010, 01:30:57 AM
I do, because it is interesting and mysterious.
Meh, the moment govts became interested the signal/noise ratio became so close to zero that it stopped being worth the effort.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"