News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

John Stossel and Ayn Rand.. Tonite on FOX Business!!!

Started by Hangshai, December 11, 2009, 01:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

You mean you're not intuit? 

low-hanging fruit.  It would've been unethical to pick it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Actually, I said it bothered someone who used to be here.  And I wasn't suggesting you should stop because of that.  You're a grown-up afterall.  It was just idle chatter. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hangshai on December 11, 2009, 05:28:25 PM
It looks like Raja's ready to pounce...  Man, Im almost giddy with anticipation.  Whatever, as long as youre having fun.  I dont mind it...  Look... ellipses...  Dont you hate these?...  I started making a conscious effort to STOP making them, because someone said it 'bothered' them...  Well...  How you like it now, MF....

[aside]

Oh, shit.  Toldja, RCH.  We have another fucking Daruko on our hands, if it's not actually him himself.

Time to crank up the bile turbines, I suppose.

[/aside]

TGRR,
Sees that we are back on schedule with respect to the influx of dumbfucks.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 11, 2009, 05:29:40 PM
Actually, I said it bothered someone who used to be here.  And I wasn't suggesting you should stop because of that.  You're a grown-up afterall.  It was just idle chatter. 

It doesn't matter.  He's gonna show us.  He's gonna show us ALL!

TGRR,
Has seen this so many fucking times, it's hardly even funny anymore.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hangshai on December 11, 2009, 05:50:07 PM
Ok, so, in an attempt to lightly brush off what you guys were doing as humor, I guess you may have misunderstood me.  Man, you guys sure do give people a lot of shit on here.

Funny.  You told me you posted that to "PISS YOU OFF".

Now it was humor?

AFK

Ok, so, in an attempt to lightly brush off what you guys were doing as humor, I guess you may have misunderstood me.  Man, you guys sure do give people a lot of shit on here.

It's PD.COM, not Romper Room. 

hooplala

Definitely Daruko.  Not checking this thread again.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on December 11, 2009, 05:59:15 PM

Definitely Daruko.  Not checking this thread again.

Really?  My money was on MMIX being Daruko.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hangshai on December 11, 2009, 06:06:01 PM
just wanted to clarify.  That single POST was meant to piss you off, Im not HERE to piss anyone off.  Sorry.  I will now shut up.

Betcha you won't.