News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Foods You Can Cram into Your Gullet - With Nasturtiums

Started by Nast, December 11, 2009, 02:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Nast on January 15, 2012, 08:06:19 AM
And then I made Northern Chinese shui jiao - boiled dumplings with a pork and cabbage filling, served with a spicy vinegar dipping sauce.

This was my second attempt at making them. The first time I lost half my work to an unfortunate accident (the assembled dumplings got stuck to some plastic wrap and apparently molecularly bonded with it - they were unsalvageable). But this time went without incident and the dumplings turned out delicious! While making your own dumplings from scratch, wrappers and all, is a big undertaking for the home cook, it's definitely worth the effort.

I am jealous. Those look amazing. AND you made the wraps from scratch too? I made an Asian-ish/bastardized Chinese dinner last night and four hours later dinner was served, and I bought the wonton wraps at the store. Everything was tasty and everyone was happy (which I suppose it was what counts), but wow. Might I trouble you for the recipe for those dumplings?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.