Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Aw fuck, I'm crying again.

Started by Suu, December 11, 2009, 05:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on December 11, 2009, 05:35:46 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 11, 2009, 04:29:17 PM
The parents know, they're over it. And I hope they did their job to the rest of the family that I have to see on Christmas Eve. If not, I plan to get irreparably drunk very fast. Which shouldn't be a problem, since my brother and I usually split a bottle of tequila.

Getting drunk is not a backup plan, it's the proper course of action. It's x-mas ffs, time to get shitfaced. For Jesus!  :argh!:

Not being drunk at Christmas makes baby Jesus cry.

Richter

Quote from: Suu on December 11, 2009, 04:51:47 PM
I've already started telling them that the reason why I gained weight is because I kicked my meth habit, and that they should be proud of me.

:horrormirth:

You can honestly say that in a shitty job market, you're using the time to do some damn good freelance graphic and textile design, while General Stuart is actually working in his degree and profiting musically on the side.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysnomia

You should tell my side of the family.  They'll definitely give you money.  At least, they always give me money when shit happens, I'm sure they'd do the same to you.

I also googled "I love you suu" and got this.  WTF google?

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 11, 2009, 05:31:56 AM
Just don't tell Roger... Tis mah SEEKRUT WEHPUN!

:walken:

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on December 11, 2009, 08:42:30 PM
You should tell my side of the family.  They'll definitely give you money.  At least, they always give me money when shit happens, I'm sure they'd do the same to you.

I also googled "I love you suu" and got this.  WTF google?

No loady.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.