News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

PD.COM...2009 in Review.

Started by Suu, December 12, 2009, 06:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I took care of two childeren not my own, or even related to me, Met the ex's ex, broke up, moved into a worse situation, now plan on moving out again.

And I wish that I had drugs.

Nast

This year I went to college, had family issues, visisted Oregon, learned Japanese, and, uh...got some drugs. (...not the fun kind though)

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Iason Ouabache

This year I worked too fucking much, tweeted too fucking often and started a blog. I've had better years.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

20009 was awersome!  Don't tase me bro!!!  TWEET ME BACK!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

this year my house burned down, and I survived. the appartment got rebuilt better than EVAR and my gf moved in with me :mrgreen:

lots of crappy stuff also happened but I will focus on the good things because this will attract more good things (as per the law of fives)

I also got a netbook, which is the greatest thing EVAR

which I used to read Transmetropolitan which is also the greatest thing EVAR

and I slept under a cricket stadium the night before DoD'09 in Edinburgh

2009 was the year of culmination, and 2010 will be the year of rounding things up. as per the Tarot/numerological interpretation.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

MMIX

Quote from: LMNO on December 13, 2009, 02:19:59 PM

no that's next year - now you've gone and spoiled the surprise . . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Payne

Rumckle

I spent the first half of the year getting crushed by work and alienating a couple of my closest friends. Then I spent 2 months in a town I hated, without a job because my old boss is a dick who kept telling me that he'd line shifts up, but by the time I figured he wasn't going to it was too late to start handing out resumes.

Then I went to Canada, met a bunch of awesome people, and got to see my GF on a semi-regular basis.

Also, I had two Discordian meat ups, which destroyed my theory that everybody on here is just an alt of TGRR and ECH.

Also we learned that other people have noticed the spider webs draping the city.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mangrove

Jan - Return from Italian expedition
Feb - Birthday Cheesecake!!! (no Feb Fuckover)
Mar - Dog has cancer
Apr - ?
May - ?
Jun - Mang' parents visit from UK
Jul - ?
Aug - ?
Sep - Mang' Grandmother dies
Oct - Visited Mang' family in UK (see Sep)
Nov - Unseasonal upsurge in business. Mang busy at work.
Dec - Writing this stupid list
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Faust on December 12, 2009, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on December 12, 2009, 06:54:15 PM
We started Intermittens Magazine, churned out about seven issues, then inexplicably stopped
Still waiting on rats server to come back online

Server is online... WordPress is up and Construction is underway.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Faust

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 13, 2009, 05:57:46 PM
Quote from: Faust on December 12, 2009, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on December 12, 2009, 06:54:15 PM
We started Intermittens Magazine, churned out about seven issues, then inexplicably stopped
Still waiting on rats server to come back online

Server is online... WordPress is up and Construction is underway.
Score.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on December 12, 2009, 07:08:26 PM
I had ex-boyfriends, stalkers, old flames, moved out, moved back in, got Mak back, nearly killed the bitch who almost sold him to kill buyer, and had fantastic unicr0n pr0n sexxorz with Nigel.

This part is pretty much the highlight of my year.

In 2009 I got over a heartbreak, wrote 55 poems about it, refinanced my house, fell in love, and got my heart broken again. Or, anyway, I will have my heart broken again, tomorrow morning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Richter

2009 was a year I was finally able to stay in one place, and not move again. 

I lost some family, and people I know lost some too.

Some gnarly shit happened in general, but things are moving on regardless. 

I pulled some interesting stunts, and played some interesting parts both for fun, and because it was the needful thing to do at the time.  It's unlikely it will ever be wise for me to own up or compeltely explain any of it.  I have looked after me people though, and kept them even when it meant hauling miracles out of my ass or lying like a bastard. 

I have a new appreciation for the kind of deviant I am, which circles I should not try to have serious fun with, and learned it all cheaply, considered.

I also am in better shape, picked up another martial art, and signifigantly developed the ones I already practice.

Things are looking up, looking down.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat