News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Teabaggers ask Rep to move his office closer

Started by Iason Ouabache, December 12, 2009, 01:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

The Tea Party is some fantastic shit. I mean, they may actually try to put someone on the 2012 ticket. It will be absolutely hilarious. They were apoplectic at losing 2008, but they could blame the 'RHINOS'... how will they behave when they lose on thei own?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 14, 2009, 05:51:44 PM
The Tea Party is some fantastic shit. I mean, they may actually try to put someone on the 2012 ticket. It will be absolutely hilarious. They were apoplectic at losing 2008, but they could blame the 'RHINOS'... how will they behave when they lose on thei own?

And that someone is...guess who?

SARAH.

FUCKING.

PALIN.

No, really.  Not kidding.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 05:53:20 PM

SARAH.

FUCKING.

PALIN.

:walken:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Listen, TGRR, I know you said this was the funniest decade ever. But I think it's about to get so, so much funnier.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 14, 2009, 06:01:52 PM
Listen, TGRR, I know you said this was the funniest decade ever. But I think it's about to get so, so much funnier.

Next one promises to be even more fun, yes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Iason Ouabache

SARAH.

FUCKING.

PALIN.

They have to destroy the Republican Party in order to save it, Roger!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Halfbaked1

SARAH.

FUCKING.

PALIN.

I am terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

So irrational thought tells me to get together an Anti-Teaparty, Party to confound theses wingnuts and put forth Cobra Commander as a nominee.

President Television

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on December 16, 2009, 10:01:35 AMI am terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

So irrational thought tells me to get together an Anti-Teaparty, Party to confound theses wingnuts and put forth Cobra Commander as a nominee.

:lulz: DO IT
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Golden Applesauce

There's a grain of truth in their objections, though.  If Rep. Whoever had intentionally chosen his office location so that he wouldn't have to deal with the people he was supposed to be representing, that would be very bad.  (That said, it seems like people can protest at his office, just not in his parking lot because the office shares its parking lot with businesses who need said lot for their customers.)

The idea of conducting government business on private property is a little disquieting; somehow I had assumed that congressional offices were in town-hall like buildings provided by the district or state.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GA on December 17, 2009, 12:43:49 AM
There's a grain of truth in their objections, though.  If Rep. Whoever had intentionally chosen his office location so that he wouldn't have to deal with the people he was supposed to be representing, that would be very bad. 

But that isn't what happened, so that grain is non-existent.

Golden Applesauce

Look, I am trying very hard to live in a world where retardation is an unfortunate developmental accident, rather than one in which people intentionally retard themselves, and are handed large megaphones to explain why everybody else should do the same.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Fuquad

How would one organize cos-players to "demonstrate"  at the same time and place as one of the T-Baggers "demonstration?

"FEED YOUR HEAD
\

It'd make news broadcasts just a bit more entertaining.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Requia ☣

I actually think his office location is *better* for protests.  You can't fit 10000 screaming teabaggers (who aren't going to change his mind anyway) onto the sidewalk, but that makes it easier to get him to notice you if you're after say, telecommunication reform, where he's probably never heard a dissenting opinion from the telecom lobbyists, and letting him know what you think might actually matter.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.