News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Unlimited Evil Goat Fail Thread.

Started by evil_goat, December 14, 2009, 03:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evil_goat

Um, so I saw the light and some such and decided to become a discordian.  A religion based on chaos and weird psuedo-zen-parable thingys.  Cool.  I thought about being a Pagan, but that would require me to believe in magic and sacrifice goats at full moon in March.  And I want to keep my goats.  Just when I was going to give up and become an intravenous meth addict, I stumbled upon your religion.  In a drug forum, BTW, I was looking for tips and tricks on how to mainline meth.  It's not as easy as you think.  Anyway, I was saved by Eris and decided to dedicate myself to Chaos, Randomness, and keeping a pet wolf I will name Jimmy.

I saw that discordians are prohibited from eating hotdog buns.  All religions prohibit you from eating something, don't they. . . Anyway, how do I eat my hot dogs now.  Just slather a 'raw unbunned dog' with kraut, mustard, and ketchup (yes mustard *and* ketchup) and get it all over my hands?  Or could I use a piece of bread.  Does that piece of bread now constitute a 'hot dog bun' or is it still bread?  Can I use bread of hot dog bun consistency, but not in the shape of a hot dog bun?  What if I put the hot dog in a tortilla, or embed it in a maple bar donut? (I call it a maple dog)

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: evil_goat on December 14, 2009, 03:32:31 AM
. . . Anyway, how do I eat my hot dogs now.  Just slather a 'raw unbunned dog' with kraut, mustard, and ketchup (yes mustard *and* ketchup) and get it all over my hands?  Or could I use a piece of bread.  Does that piece of bread now constitute a 'hot dog bun' or is it still bread?  Can I use bread of hot dog bun consistency, but not in the shape of a hot dog bun?  What if I put the hot dog in a tortilla, or embed it in a maple bar donut? (I call it a maple dog)
You have to mainline them.

evil_goat

QuoteYou have to mainline them.

cool

but no more maple dogs. . .oh well, guess there have to be sacrifices on the path to enlightenment. . .

evil_goat

i'll do it.  one time I snorted Tang. it burned a lot.

Remington

I - There is no Goddess but Goddess and She is Your Goddess. There is no Erisian Movement but The Erisian Movement and it is The Erisian Movement. And every Golden Apple Corps is the beloved home of a Golden Worm.

II - A Discordian Shall Always use the Official Discordian Document Numbering System.

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

IV - A Discordian shall Partake of No Hot Dog Buns, for Such was the Solace of Our Goddess when She was Confronted with The Original Snub.

V - A Discordian is prohibited from believing what he reads. Including this.
Is it plugged in?

Nast

Quote from: evil_goat on December 14, 2009, 04:20:35 AM
i'll do it.  one time I snorted Tang. it burned a lot.

Don't you know that snort of behavior is dangerous?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: evil_goat on December 14, 2009, 03:32:31 AM
I saw that discordians are prohibited from eating hotdog buns.  All religions prohibit you from eating something, don't they. . . Anyway, how do I eat my hot dogs now.  Just slather a 'raw unbunned dog' with kraut, mustard, and ketchup (yes mustard *and* ketchup) and get it all over my hands?  Or could I use a piece of bread.  Does that piece of bread now constitute a 'hot dog bun' or is it still bread?  Can I use bread of hot dog bun consistency, but not in the shape of a hot dog bun?  What if I put the hot dog in a tortilla, or embed it in a maple bar donut? (I call it a maple dog)

You know, you can still eat a hotdog bun in whatever form you are physically capable of.  It's just that if you do it in the wrong way, Discordians will think you're not a Really Real Discordian (for realness! fnord.)

Fortunately, Discordians' opinions aren't worth the alcohol-soaked neurons they reside in, so feel free to disregard then.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Cain

Do As Thou Wilt, But Remember No-One Likes A Douchebag

Verbal Mike

Ignore the other posters, they are insane.
The best solution is to officially dub all your buns "unbuns" and then proceed as normal.
This is standard procedure where I come from, and probably where you come from, too.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

LMNO

I have found the best method is to consume them rectally.

MMIX

Yes, its true, LMNO was actually really real til someone shoved Connecticut up his ass
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

LMNO

MMIX

Quote from: LMNO on December 14, 2009, 01:53:31 PM
I blame Mangrove.

Everybody blames Mangrove - he's swamped with accusations
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: MMIX on December 14, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
I blame Mangrove.

Which is better than being swamped with amputations.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

MMIX

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 14, 2009, 03:26:18 PM
Quote from: MMIX on December 14, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
I blame Mangrove.

Which is better than being swamped with amputations.

Though he is 'armless really . .