Started by evil_goat, December 14, 2009, 03:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 14, 2009, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 06:19:37 PM
I'm not on my game today.

They make a pill for that.

Yeah, I know.  Today's side effect is a combination of random chest pains and the feeling of being on fire from head to toe for about 3 seconds, at random periods.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

rygD

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 14, 2009, 05:39:56 PM
23) Excellent, you have learned to bullshit yourself, the first step on the path of cow patties that is "Discordianism".

Actually, I think he just learned to rip off dead hippies.

Hey, don't piss all over my fantasy because you hate them.  I still like to hold out hope that perhaps Thornley was truly fucking crazy.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 06:21:29 PM

... the feeling of being on fire from head to toe for about 3 seconds, at random periods.

Dude, I thought you felt that way all the time...
:wink:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rygD on December 14, 2009, 06:23:26 PM
23) Excellent, you have learned to bullshit yourself, the first step on the path of cow patties that is "Discordianism".

Hey, don't piss all over my fantasy because you hate them.  I still like to hold out hope that perhaps Thornley was truly fucking crazy.

He was.  He was also up to his hips in some very weird shit.

But he's still a dead hippie.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 14, 2009, 06:24:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 06:21:29 PM

... the feeling of being on fire from head to toe for about 3 seconds, at random periods.

Dude, I thought you felt that way all the time...
:wink:

Normally only in a figurative sense, not a "screaming in agony at my desk for 3 seconds" sense.

rygD

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 06:26:08 PM

I have learned to not be utterly disgusted by hippies as much as I was when I was younger.  Some of them are ok.  I guess I can accept that he was a hippie.  I mean look at Charlie Manson.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rygD on December 14, 2009, 06:42:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2009, 06:26:08 PM

I have learned to not be utterly disgusted by hippies as much as I was when I was younger.  Some of them are ok.  I guess I can accept that he was a hippie.  I mean look at Charlie Manson.

Haha!   Good old Chuck.  He was only trying to have a good time.  His mistake was operating on too small of a scale.

rygD

Well, I am sure he could do it right if they would let him work in a decent position for the government.

evil_goat

I love toothless meth whores.  They're skinny, have no teeth, and are addicted to drugs.  So I have something in common with them that I can relate to.  It's hard to find a girl you can really connect with, you know. For anyone looking, they're all meth addicts who live in trailer parks. Plus, they always have their freebase pipe, and there's a lot of stuff you can smoke with that damn pipe. It's frikkin' useful. 

As for me being unoriginal: maybe.  But, maybe, I'm being so unoriginal that it's original. (because everyone's trying so hard to be original)

what the fuck am a talking about, anyway.  I'm confusing myself. *puts down Amber's glass freebase pipe, which has DMT vapors slowly floating out of it*

Amber: "make sure you clean that hippie DMT crap out of my pipe you sick little monkey! that crap gave me a bad trip when it got mixed with my meth last time."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: evil_goat on December 15, 2009, 04:25:33 AM
I love toothless meth whores.  They're skinny, have no teeth, and are addicted to drugs.  So I have something in common with them that I can relate to.  It's hard to find a girl you can really connect with, you know. For anyone looking, they're all meth addicts who live in trailer parks. Plus, they always have their freebase pipe, and there's a lot of stuff you can smoke with that damn pipe. It's frikkin' useful. 

As for me being unoriginal: maybe.  But, maybe, I'm being so unoriginal that it's original. (because everyone's trying so hard to be original)

what the fuck am a talking about, anyway.  I'm confusing myself. *puts down Amber's glass freebase pipe, which has DMT vapors slowly floating out of it*

Amber: "make sure you clean that hippie DMT crap out of my pipe you sick little monkey! that crap gave me a bad trip when it got mixed with my meth last time."

Trying too hard.

Dimocritus

Quote from: evil_goat on December 15, 2009, 04:25:33 AM
  I'm confusing myself.

Maybe you should sit down, stop talking and take a deep breath. That's not meth, it's Dishwasher detergent. Put your head between your knees so it'll have an easier time seeping into your brain...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

evil_goat

Evangelism.  What do you need?

1. All people (including *you*) everywhere are doing something horribly wrong, and have to stop

2. All people deserve to go to [bad place goes here] because they do this horrible thing that they can't help doing (original sin, yada yada)

3. The only way not to have nitric acid poured down your throat and your genitals impaled with rusty nails for all eternity in [bad place] is to follow our message

4. Also, the world is going to end within your lifetime.  I mean, you're gonna die anyway, so it should be urgent, but for some unknown reason everybody else (and other stuff) dying along with you illogically adds urgency to the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, anti-evangelism for Discordianism (it's anti-religion, right?)

1.  All people, including *you* are doing everything right all the time, and are wonderful, and should continue

2.  All people deserve to go to [good place], unless they don't continue the wonderful stuff they're already doing

3. The only way not to get laid by beautiful angels and have delicious macaroon cookies stuffed down your throat for all eternity in [good place] is to follow our message

4. The world will never go away, and if it does somehow go away, it definitely won't be in your lifetime. Take your time.

my exhaustive research making things negative finished, I'm wondering what conclusion to reach from it.  Perhaps it will be so low pressure and refreshing people will convert to it.  The whole used-car-salesman high-pressure Christian evangelism (I make the mistake of actually conversing with the fiends once in a while) is sooooooo fucking annoying.  Be non-annoying, and they'll see the light, or whatever they're supposed to see. Or not.

The Good Reverend Roger

evil_goat

Eris' domain is hottness  :hit: