Author Topic: Really pathetic evil doing  (Read 4175 times)

Payne

• Bowel-Shattering Deathbag of Monstrously Amorous Intent
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Really pathetic evil doing
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 12:19:16 pm »
I used the email of a minor Cabinet member to sign up to the Lebanese Communist forums before totalling it.

Any part of that sentence is awesome. All of it together is ART. I don't think that's pathetic evil doing to be fair. That should be hung in Louvre.

President Television

• Told You I
  • Deserved It
  • Chupacabra of Internet Sex Crimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 03:22:17 pm »
I once tricked my stepfather into thinking I pissed in his coffee, but I didn't actually do it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 03:33:37 pm »
When I was a security guard I used to let people shoplift as long as they smiled or otherwise showed a kind gesture to me when I approached them.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 01:25:45 am »
I'm kind of enjoying watching a couple of the new users make arses out of themselves.

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Brotep

• Back like a bad rash.
  • Deserved It
  • before Hoteps, except after "C"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 01:33:52 am »
This one time, I trolled a thread called really pathetic evil doing

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 01:36:21 am »

This other time I found out Oral Roberts died a few hours ago, and I've been clicking the "leave a prayer" button as fast as I can proxy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nast

• Deserved It
  • Impartial Biscuit Game Referee
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 01:38:29 am »

This other time I found out Oral Roberts died a few hours ago, and I've been clicking the "leave a prayer" button as fast as I can proxy.

That is not petty evil, but rather awesome justice.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Brotep

• Back like a bad rash.
  • Deserved It
  • before Hoteps, except after "C"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 01:39:03 am »
I'm assuming my giggling at the name "Oral" is because of this fever.  Mostly.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 01:39:21 am »

That is not petty evil, but rather awesome justice.

That would depend on the prayers, wouldn't it?

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 01:41:22 am »

Who?

And why?
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 01:52:25 am »

Who?

And why?

Google "Oral Roberts Prayer Tower".

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 01:54:52 am »
Oh, and play nice. 

hxxp://www.orm.cc/

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 02:10:07 am »
I'm kind of enjoying watching a couple of the new users make arses out of themselves.

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.
Who me or the communal you? I've no time, if people are being dicks on the forum it will survive wait until after my exam.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 02:12:02 am by Faust »

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 04:42:57 am »

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.
Who me or the communal you? I've no time, if people are being dicks on the forum it will survive wait until after my exam.

The communal everyone.  No mas.  The welcome wagon has come to a stop.

Someone else can clean up the new people piddle.  You're too busy with exams, RCH will just kill them and dance around in their skin, Cain will sell them their own bandwidth but otherwise leave them alone. 

Heh.

Jenne

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 04:46:55 am »

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.

The communal everyone.  No mas.  The welcome wagon has come to a stop.

Someone else can clean up the new people piddle.  You're too busy with exams, RCH will just kill them and dance around in their skin, Cain will sell them their own bandwidth but otherwise leave them alone.

Heh.

:lulz:  :mittens: :potd: