News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Really pathetic evil doing

Started by -Kel-, December 14, 2009, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Cain on December 15, 2009, 08:30:46 AM
I used the email of a minor Cabinet member to sign up to the Lebanese Communist forums before totalling it.

Any part of that sentence is awesome. All of it together is ART. I don't think that's pathetic evil doing to be fair. That should be hung in Louvre.

President Television

I once tricked my stepfather into thinking I pissed in his coffee, but I didn't actually do it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Faust

When I was a security guard I used to let people shoplift as long as they smiled or otherwise showed a kind gesture to me when I approached them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm kind of enjoying watching a couple of the new users make arses out of themselves.

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Brotep

This one time, I trolled a thread called really pathetic evil doing

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brotep on December 16, 2009, 01:33:52 AM

This other time I found out Oral Roberts died a few hours ago, and I've been clicking the "leave a prayer" button as fast as I can proxy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2009, 01:36:21 AM

This other time I found out Oral Roberts died a few hours ago, and I've been clicking the "leave a prayer" button as fast as I can proxy.

That is not petty evil, but rather awesome justice.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Brotep

I'm assuming my giggling at the name "Oral" is because of this fever.  Mostly.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 16, 2009, 01:38:29 AM

That is not petty evil, but rather awesome justice.

That would depend on the prayers, wouldn't it?

Freeky

Who?

And why?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 16, 2009, 01:41:22 AM

Who?

And why?

Google "Oral Roberts Prayer Tower".

The Good Reverend Roger

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2009, 01:25:45 AM
I'm kind of enjoying watching a couple of the new users make arses out of themselves.

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.
Who me or the communal you? I've no time, if people are being dicks on the forum it will survive wait until after my exam.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on December 16, 2009, 02:10:07 AM

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.
Who me or the communal you? I've no time, if people are being dicks on the forum it will survive wait until after my exam.

The communal everyone.  No mas.  The welcome wagon has come to a stop.

Someone else can clean up the new people piddle.  You're too busy with exams, RCH will just kill them and dance around in their skin, Cain will sell them their own bandwidth but otherwise leave them alone. 

Heh.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2009, 04:42:57 AM
Quote from: Faust on December 16, 2009, 02:10:07 AM

Not lifting a finger this time.  They (and you) are on their own.

The communal everyone.  No mas.  The welcome wagon has come to a stop.

Someone else can clean up the new people piddle.  You're too busy with exams, RCH will just kill them and dance around in their skin, Cain will sell them their own bandwidth but otherwise leave them alone.

Heh.

:lulz:  :mittens: :potd: