PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Commander

That is not a picture of boobs...that is a picture of cleavage...which I like almost as much.

Danke shoen!

I pride myself on bein pro-woman and pro-womens empowerment.  Yet at the same time I love boobs.  Should I be having an identity crises over this?  Am I objectifying women?  I've never quite understood the meaning of "objectification".  Perhaps because it has more than three sylables.

Could someone explain it to me?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The CommanderThat is not a picture of boobs...that is a picture of cleavage...which I like almost as much.

Danke shoen!

I pride myself on bein pro-woman and pro-womens empowerment.  Yet at the same time I love boobs.  Should I be having an identity crises over this?  Am I objectifying women?  I've never quite understood the meaning of "objectification".  Perhaps because it has more than three sylables.

Could someone explain it to me?

The Commander
DIA

Yeah. You are pro-boob. Nuff said.

Anonymous

One can like boobs and the people who possess said boobs. Just don't admit it to your primary boob supplier.

Okay, NOW I sound anti-woman. It's hard not to :?

I'm not...honest!

CannedLizard

That would be me who's definately NOT anti-woman in the above post...honest, guv'!
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Hey, speaking of which I heard this evil joke last week that went
"Why do women fake their orgasms?"

Because they think that men care.

Plaidikins

Quote from: Malauldid somebody say BOOBS!!!

*Stares at picture* You have a nice pair of... uhm, eyes, yes, that's it, eyes.

Uh, anyway, I like boobs. I'm pretty sure I'm not anti-woman or anti-feminist... I just like boobs. Is that such a bad thing?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Plaidikins

Uh, anyway, I like boobs. I'm pretty sure I'm not anti-woman or anti-feminist... I just like boobs. Is that such a bad thing?

No. It's not a bad thing. It's just a boob-thing.

Plaidikins

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCNo. It's not a bad thing. It's just a boob-thing.

Boob-things are good things.

Trollax

The majority of feminists take the female role to the victorian extreme that women are sensitive and delicate creatures who should be treated just so and prevented from being anything else. If you've ever read the graffiti on the walls of female toilets you will know that this is in no way true.
I find it oddly sickening (and a very uncomfortable issue) when people talk about violence against women. I really don't feel there's any problem with a man and a woman going 13 rounds in a boxing ring (or any other type of arena) and while I do think that there is something wrong with attacking people who have no wish in fighting, I think it's more sexist to say that a woman (because of her gender) is to be afforded special treatment in the combat stakes.
While there certainly differences between men and women in terms of build and weight, that is no reason to say that they are incapable of conducting themselves well in a fight. Funnily enough, that's gender equality.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

The majority of feminists take the female role to the victorian extreme that women are sensitive and delicate creatures who should be treated just so and prevented from being anything else. If you've ever read the graffiti on the walls of female toilets you will know that this is in no way true.
I find it oddly sickening (and a very uncomfortable issue) when people talk about violence against women. I really don't feel there's any problem with a man and a woman going 13 rounds in a boxing ring (or any other type of arena) and while I do think that there is something wrong with attacking people who have no wish in fighting, I think it's more sexist to say that a woman (because of her gender) is to be afforded special treatment in the combat stakes.
While there certainly differences between men and women in terms of build and weight, that is no reason to say that they are incapable of conducting themselves well in a fight. Funnily enough, that's gender equality.

Trollax, what does that have to do with boobs?

Bella

Yeah, I didn't get the connection, either.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Plaidikins

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDIf you've ever read the graffiti on the walls of female toilets you will know that this is in no way true.

I write the graffiti on the walls of women's restrooms. I carry a Sharpie specifically for this purpose. No lie.

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

Trollax, what does that have to do with boobs?

EVERYTHING!
Boobs = fun
saying that = bad
boobs ≠ bad
Not saying (boobs = fun) = Problem
Problem = sexual repression
Sexual repression = outdated values and atitudes surrounding gender.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDIf you've ever read the graffiti on the walls of female toilets you will know that this is in no way true.

I write the graffiti on the walls of women's restrooms. I carry a Sharpie specifically for this purpose. No lie.

That seems like the type of thing you would do.