News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plaidikins

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: Plaidikins
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCAttention batterers and phallocrats and other such vile phlegmatic vomit:
Eris is about to wipe the planet with your heads!

....What's a phallocrat?

Phallo- Prefix meaning phallus (penis) Phallocrat is another way of saying mysoginist I'd wager.

Ah. Duh, Plaid, how obvious was that?!  I can be so stupid sometimes...

illusion

Okay, you're out of deep water now, Trollax.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Trollax

Quote from: illusionOkay, you're out of deep water now, Trollax.

HUG ME! I'm sorry to upset you and I'd never intended to stir you up, and I'm fully aware of the precarious position I adopt in such matters but then, I'm just as scathing of males too...

Plaidikins

Quote from: Hotsuma
haha.

I think those boobs need to get a little more oxygen... They're turning blue.

Malaul

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: illusionOkay, you're out of deep water now, Trollax.

HUG ME! I'm sorry to upset you and I'd never intended to stir you up, and I'm fully aware of the precarious position I adopt in such matters but then, I'm just as scathing of males too...
^^hugs^^
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: HotsumaBOOBIES!!!

haha.
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
oh why didnt I expect that?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Unexpectations happen.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Plaidikins

Quote from: Hotsuma

*Pokes the boobies in an effort to make them blush and turn pink instead of blue*

Malaul

I think the one on the left istn feeling too good
orrr hes feeling a lot better
Coito ergo sum

Plaidikins

Should I try again?

BADGE OF HONOR

I haven't got much to say, except that I like boobs too.  Especially my boobs.  I wake up cupping myself sometimes...hehehe.
Only problem is, they seem to be wanting to take over the world.  Every few weeks or so they start hurting, which means they're about to start expanding...I've had to get new bras.    :shock:
Another thing is breast cancer--my mom's had it three times, and for a very long time she had 1 1/2 breasts.  Now she's down to two half-breasts, each of which has a massive scar like a smile.  On the plus side, she doesn't have to wear a bra any more.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Hoorah for boobs taking over the world!

Trollax

Quote from: Wenchmaster KI haven't got much to say, except that I like boobs too.  Especially my boobs.  I wake up cupping myself sometimes...hehehe.
Only problem is, they seem to be wanting to take over the world.  Every few weeks or so they start hurting, which means they're about to start expanding...I've had to get new bras.    :shock:
Another thing is breast cancer--my mom's had it three times, and for a very long time she had 1 1/2 breasts.  Now she's down to two half-breasts, each of which has a massive scar like a smile.  On the plus side, she doesn't have to wear a bra any more.

They're still expanding? Or do the fluctuate (not uncommon) have you been checked recently...

Erm... that's just weird... undulating boobs...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Um... that's just boobs. Hail Eris!