News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I like dah boobies!!

Give me dah boobies!!!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Plaidikins

Quote from: MalaulI like dah boobies!!

Give me dah boobies!!!

My boobies. You can't have them.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Plaidikins
Quote from: MalaulI like dah boobies!!

Give me dah boobies!!!

My boobies. You can't have them.

*steals plaidikin's boobs and gives them to Malaul*

Malaul

good lord!!
where am I gonna put these?
like my own arent enough

wait
are you saying I have itty bitty titties?

IM HURT!!!
Coito ergo sum

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Malaulgood lord!!
where am I gonna put these?
like my own arent enough

wait
are you saying I have itty bitty titties?

IM HURT!!!

What?

Are you saying that having any amount of boobs is ever enough?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

They're still expanding? Or do the fluctuate (not uncommon) have you been checked recently...

Erm... that's just weird... undulating boobs...

Still expanding.  It's a bit shocking to look in the mirror--I guess my body is changing over from adolescence or something?  It's, erm, quite a surprise on occasion.  And painful the rest of the time.   :?  

Bah no matter, they're still fun to play with.   :twisted:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

~~~~Closed~~~~

ASCii boobies

(o)(o)

BOOBuken attack!

..."BOOBuken!"
.....................\
...................Q(>_>){--------<(o)

how Kirby feels about boobs

d(^_^)b

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Wenchmaster K
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

They're still expanding? Or do the fluctuate (not uncommon) have you been checked recently...

Erm... that's just weird... undulating boobs...

Still expanding.  It's a bit shocking to look in the mirror--I guess my body is changing over from adolescence or something?  It's, erm, quite a surprise on occasion.  And painful the rest of the time.   :?  

Bah no matter, they're still fun to play with.   :twisted:

Yep. That's why most people like them.

Malaul

^^poke the left boob^^

you know, what these are fun to playwith!!!

dont you agree Plaidikins?
Coito ergo sum

Plaidikins

Yes, definately.  :D

*Pokes the right boob*

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Well, I get access to certain boobs regularly, so I have no complaints.

Trollax

Fate hath delivered unto me many wonderful women, who were all blessed in aisle 7...  :wink:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDFate hath delivered unto me many wonderful women, who were all blessed in aisle 7...  :wink:

OUCH!