News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Bu🤠ns

maphdet

maybe NSFW

http://www.studiocelentano.it/images/img/articoli/loren.JPG

but those are some of the best boobs and woman I have seen in almost my entire life!
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Jenne

I dunno, I'm not a fan of the aesthetics of fake boobs.  *shrug*  Even if they swing down to the elbows I like them better than floating in mid-air.

But I'm no expert, either.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Jenne on September 10, 2009, 02:43:55 AM
I dunno, I'm not a fan of the aesthetics of fake boobs.  *shrug*  Even if they swing down to the elbows I like them better than floating in mid-air.

But I'm no expert, either.
:monkeydance:
i love you, jenne.   :mrgreen:

Pope Pixie Pickle

boobs are better home-grown!

I don't understand the preoccupation amongst some women with having larger breasts, smaller bewbs can be cute, and you can wear a strappy dress sans bra... lucky bastards. 

when I look at lads mags I like to play "fake or natural!, its fun.

LMNO

Well done fake boobs are rare, but precious.

Dita Von Teese is a pretty good example.

However, I've found that in a slight majority of cases, sensitivity of the breasts/nipples is decreased when you get them enlarged, so if you like nipple play (and who doesn't?), you may be disappointed.

AFK

I only use Organic in my spice racks. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Agreed. 
In the wise words of the Bloodhound Gang, Hooray for Boobies.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

I don't think it's entirely fair to discriminate against the silicon-modified, but there does seem to be a slight correlation between the type of women who get implants and the type of women who annoy the fuck out of me, so it may be a better strategy to keep judging by personality rather than by surgery scars.

maphdet

Wait, are you guys saying Sofia's boobs are fake?
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

The Good Reverend Roger

Real boobs or GTFO.  I'd rather be with a woman who is comfortable in her own skin, than someone who buys into the notion that she has to surgically alter herself to meet some standard Madison Avenue has sold her.  It goes to personality, more than anything else.

I like 'em all.  Chicks with small boobs, big boobs, medium boobs, double masectomy recipients, whatever.  Maybe I'm just getting old, but the ability to make me laugh and some enthusiasm in the sack are more important than the size of her boobs.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Darth Cupcake

Itty Bitty Titties FTW.

Even when I'm 70, they'll still be right where they belong. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Darth Cupcake

By that time, your hands will have fallen off from excess fapping.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.