News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

This entire thread is not funny. No, no no NO. STOP HAVING FUN THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 28, 2011, 08:41:33 PM
This entire thread is not funny. No, no no NO. STOP HAVING FUN THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just jealous because I get the Mini Coopers and you always get stuck with the SUVs at closing time.

:digtbk:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 08:44:37 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 28, 2011, 08:41:33 PM

You're just jealous because I get the Mini Coopers and you always get stuck with the SUVs at closing time.

:digtbk:

You....horrible bastard...I REFUSE TO LAUGH AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                    :lulz:

:lulz:

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 08:41:16 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 28, 2011, 08:32:35 PM
Ahhh.  That's what I was missing.  The Funnay.

WHO IS HUMPING CAR?
:fap:

OH, YOU'RE A DIRTY LITTLE MINI COOPER!  OH, YEAH, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

:postpics:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Commander

I just read through this entire thread, and I am quite surprised how philosophical it got at times. Hilarious as well. Of course, given the topic, there was a fair amount of lewdness, but also insightful commentary.

The downside is it makes me nostalgic for some of the folks who are no longer active on the board.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Pergamos

Quote from: The Commander on September 26, 2021, 01:02:27 AM
I just read through this entire thread, and I am quite surprised how philosophical it got at times. Hilarious as well. Of course, given the topic, there was a fair amount of lewdness, but also insightful commentary.

The downside is it makes me nostalgic for some of the folks who are no longer active on the board.

The Commander
DIA

Tell us about the people you miss and why, that's half the fun nowadays.

The Commander

Too many to talk about...and I've had enough memories that my memory is like Swiss cheese.

There were certainly more women active on the board back then. What did you guys do to chase them away?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Pergamos

Quote from: The Commander on October 03, 2021, 07:38:57 AM
Too many to talk about...and I've had enough memories that my memory is like Swiss cheese.

There were certainly more women active on the board back then. What did you guys do to chase them away?

The Commander
DIA

It varies depending on the lady in question. Despite being probably the creepiest guy on the board I don't think I was personally responsible for any of them.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on October 03, 2021, 07:38:57 AM

The Commander
DIA

Nothing.  They just bailed as time went on, like most others.

Molon Lube

The Commander

Well...you never know...like myself,  they might pop back in from time to time.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

The Commander

It now occurs to me that lewd threads like this might also have been a factor.  :fnord:

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

lexi

Quote from: The Commander on January 23, 2022, 09:31:54 AM
It now occurs to me that lewd threads like this might also have been a factor.  :fnord:

The Commander
DIA

it shall always remain a mystery