News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Commander

Quote from: MalaulCAught up with me hard core
Im 3 months pregnant
you tell me if thats good or bad Karma...

HOws the missus and Riff?

Um...Wow.  Not having much experience with managing Karma myself, it is dificult to say.  I suspect it would depend on if being preggers was intentional or not, and if it is welcome or not.  Then again, it might seem like bad Karma now, and then later you will find it is good Karma.  I'm just speculating here, I'm no expert.

Wow.  You're having a little Kitten.  :) I go away for a few months and the world turns upside down.  Great Ceasars Ghost!

The Missus is ok.  She'll be doing better once we move out of our current abode.  Currently we are living with mice, and she is deathly afraid of them, so it is a bit stressfull.  The new place is mouse free and not in the Ghetto, so she'll be happier then.

Riff is currently living in Phoenix, working as a writer and programmer for Kingdom of Loathing.  He seems to like it so far, but I have to admit, I wish he was back in Pittsburgh.  He's my best friend, and I miss the hell out of him.

Oh well.  He has his own Karma to manage.  

Apart from the Kitten, how is everything else?  

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

The Commander

Quote from: The Monster Salazar

Hey Mr. The Commander,

Enr!co likes your style.

Want to work together?

your friend,

the human balloon-animal,

Enr!co.

Work together?  Jumpin' Jehosaphat man! I thought you were already one of my agents.  Am I mistaken?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Commander
Quote from: The Monster Salazar

Hey Mr. The Commander,

Enr!co likes your style.

Want to work together?

your friend,

the human balloon-animal,

Enr!co.

Work together?  Jumpin' Jehosaphat man! I thought you were already one of my agents.  Am I mistaken?

The Commander
DIA

Both of you are. You are really triple agents for the Tequilarians.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Commander

Once I get my Tequilla i will become a quadruple agent for the KGB.  Then I will drink Vodka and look at sexy russian boobs.

I love being a spy.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The CommanderOnce I get my Tequilla i will become a quadruple agent for the KGB.  Then I will drink Vodka and look at sexy russian boobs.

I love being a spy.

The Commander
DIA

But the Boobs will come from germany.

The Commander

that's cool.  they make breety good boobs in Germany.

I think VW has a factory in the vicenity of Dresden.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Commanderthat's cool.  they make breety good boobs in Germany.

I think VW has a factory in the vicenity of Dresden.

The Commander
DIA

This is true, but some of the Israeli models are getting better every year.

The Commander

Is it possible for a woman to get an extra pair of boobs put in, you know, right under the regular ones?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Verthaine

Quote from: The CommanderIs it possible for a woman to get an extra pair of boobs put in, you know, right under the regular ones?

The Commander
DIA
The women Of Grlysdin III have an extra pair of breasts on their backs.Makes slowdancing with them so much fun.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The CommanderIs it possible for a woman to get an extra pair of boobs put in, you know, right under the regular ones?

The Commander
DIA

Techinically yes, though try getting your insurance carrier to pay for it.

The seer

NIpple addition surgery.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Demon Seed #three

The Commander
DIA

I'm sure it is, it may be easier to put a wig on a cow and call her betty  :twisted:
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

The Commander

Sure, but cows have 6 udders, right?  That would just be silly.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Demon Seed #three

not if you have six mouths or children  :twisted:
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"