News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Commander

I wonder if the topic of discussion would be equally high-brow were we to talk about penises.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

The Commander

It just occured to me that my Hijab topic is pretty much dead, but the boob topic is alive and kickin'.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Misssing Appendix

Oh, and Malaul, nice look.

Anonymous

Misssing Appendix

Quote from: AnonymousMelons

Best contribution to topic discussion. Evar.

ROTFL

HELIUM BOOB IMPLANTS!!!!!!!

Check out what the "average guy's response to the helium boob!"

Malaul

Quote from: Misssing AppendixOh, and Malaul, nice look.
your welcome
I think
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Appendix Found

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Misssing AppendixOh, and Malaul, nice look.
your welcome
I think

Just as long as you like having 18-year old males viewing the piece of art known as yourself then you are all set.

Plaidikins

Quote from: Donkeyotay
QuoteWhat's this about touching boobs?

I designate myself as boob toucher....Since there are so many in the world I will need many volunteers to help touch the boobs as well as individuals with boobs that need touching.

I designate myself the boob poker. Who needs thier boobs poked?

Trollax

Quote from: The CommanderIn about 10%(very rough estimate here) of the population of a group, there exists a gene which encourages individuality.  It is this small percentage of the population that spurs innovation on, and in many cases rises to leadership, or at least helps introduce new thoughts and ideas to the community.  In many societies these people are mocked and shunned, but their influence is enough that our species grows and develops.  Without them we would never have left the trees.

I see people like Discordians as filling that role.  I think Discordianism only encourages a change in society by encouraging a change is us as individuals.  So long as we are out there acting like nuts and exploring new ideas and ways of behaving, society as a whole will not stagnate, and will be better off.  Who knows, perhaps we will uncover a few other individuals hiding out there...but I doubt we will ever have a profound effect on the course of society at large.

Now I wonder what percentage of the population likes boobs.

The Commander
DIA

I don't think genetics has much to do with it once we hit puberty. Our genes do govern our behaviour to an extent, but not to the extent that we are totally and utterly helpless to them. The behaviours we develop and then expand are often unconsciously magnified by dominant genetic predispositions (i.e. a person who has "angry" genes is more likely to be a violent person if they play no deliberate conscious part in their behaviour)

But boobs...

mmmn... boobs. I love boobs. Perhaps we should take a poll on what percentage likes boobs. I like boobs a lot, I find a personality a bigger turn on, (if you don't believe me that's your cynicism) but when it comes to purely sexual things, boobs is top of the list.

Donkeyotay

what Trollax said....and Ta-Tas

The Commander

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

The behaviours we develop and then expand are often unconsciously magnified by dominant genetic predispositions (i.e. a person who has "angry" genes is more likely to be a violent person if they play no deliberate conscious part in their behaviour)

The way you state this says to me you agree with me.  If a person can have "angry" genes which manifest themselves in a tendency toward violent behavious, couldn't a person also have "individualism" genes?  

I'm just glad women have "boob" genes.  

You know what, I like boobs so much, I even like men who have boobs.

BRING ON THE SHEMALES! Woohoo!

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

riff

Quote from: The CommanderI think everyone should be taught how to defend themselves while young.  I know my life would have been a lot easier had someone helped boost my self confidence and taught me how to handle myself in a fight instead of telling me the only correct solution when dealing with violence was to turn the other cheek.

I certainly believe in trying to reach a peaceful conclusion first, but sometimes people force your self-preservation reflex to kick in by continueing to harass you and threaten you physically.  

To this day, anytime I get angry enough to defend myself in a fight, I freak out and start shaking and usually end up bawling my eyes out.  Thanks for that Mom. :(

I completely agree, although my problem goes in the opposite direction: should I ever get angry enough to fight someone, I have no doubt I would wake up in jail, in a strait-jacket, with a taste in my mouth like I'd been sucking on an iron nail.  28 years of holding back the anger, and you know what they say, "Imposition of Order = Escalation of Chaos".  Good thing I'm a Taoist and all.

QuoteMaybe it is just the bisexual in me, but I have always found women with muscles to be a little intoxicating and sexy.  I guess it is an attraction to women with power, cause men with muscles don't turn me on at all.

"I want a woman who can kick my ass."  -- The Commander

QuoteHowever, above and beyond anything, boobs hold my full attention.   Is there a martial art that uses boobs as a weapon?

Yes, it's called Titjitsu, and female ninjas were trained in it before going undercover as geishas.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Bella

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Commander

That is EXACTLY the type of woman I want to kick my ass, and exactly the means by which I want it kicked!

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA