News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Grand Imam Horabwhat abotu super cop, evil cop and beyond-the-law-and-out-for-justice-at-any-price cop?

Better and better. I like that plan a lot.

I assumed she was talking about her boobs being good cop and bad cop.
That would be she had three boobs. I'm impressed.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

gnimblette

Bigger Breasts for Free: Join the Army

Thu Jul 22, 9:15 AM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. Army has long lured recruits with the slogan "Be All You Can Be," but now soldiers and their families can receive plastic surgery, including breast enlargements, on the taxpayers' dime.

The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the U.S. military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free -- something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.

"Anyone wearing a uniform is eligible," Dr. Bob Lyons, chief of plastic surgery at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio told the magazine, which said soldiers needed the approval of their commanding officers to get the time off.

Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements and 1,361 liposuction surgeries on soldiers and their dependents, the magazine said.

The magazine quoted an Army spokeswoman as saying, "the surgeons have to have someone to practice on."

Trollax

Quote from: gnimbletteBigger Breasts for Free: Join the Army

Thu Jul 22, 9:15 AM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. Army has long lured recruits with the slogan "Be All You Can Be," but now soldiers and their families can receive plastic surgery, including breast enlargements, on the taxpayers' dime.

The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the U.S. military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free -- something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.

"Anyone wearing a uniform is eligible," Dr. Bob Lyons, chief of plastic surgery at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio told the magazine, which said soldiers needed the approval of their commanding officers to get the time off.

Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements and 1,361 liposuction surgeries on soldiers and their dependents, the magazine said.

The magazine quoted an Army spokeswoman as saying, "the surgeons have to have someone to practice on."

*signs up for the military*
*sitting in dentist's chair...* OK I want those subdermal muscle amplifiers, the eye-enhanced sub-corneal optics, the supermelanin gland, the penis extension and the venom glands under my tongue...

President Bush

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
*signs up for the military*
*sitting in dentist's chair...* OK I want those subdermal muscle amplifiers, the eye-enhanced sub-corneal optics, the supermelanin gland, the penis extension and the venom glands under my tongue...

Heh heh heh heh

Military recruiter: Absolutley Mr. Trollax, you can get all that.

Dentist: Here, first we put you under.

Trollax: (wakes) Wow, now I've got ... WTF? ... 42DD BOOBS?!?!

Male Nurse: Ah, yeah, well, that's what they were practising this week, sorry.

Sergeant: Here's your M1, soldier. Welcome to Iraq. BTW, your tour of duty has just been extended by Rumsfeld to sixteen years.

Heh heh heh heh

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

The Commander

Well, at least he's got boobs to occupy his spare time while he's over there.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Malaul

::tries to picture her boobs on trollaxe::

EW :x
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

illusion

::Tries her very best not to picture Malaul's booobs on Trolllax::

Damn! It's not working.....I still have that horrible picture stuck in my mind.

The Commander

Think of george Bush and Laura Bush having sex.

That ought to erase any other unpleasant thoughts.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

illusion

Uh......yup. You're right.
All other unpleasant thoughts have run screaming from my brain.

Donkeyotay

Think of the Bush daughters having sex.....with each other!...Now that would be a site to behold!

gnimbley

What is that thing in the lower right corner? Looks like a monkey on drugs.

Malaul

::whines::
whyyyy yyyyyy wont the linnnnnkkk worrrkkkkk

I hate this
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Commander

What link?

Yeah, the Bush daughters are pretty hopt, and party girls.  They might just go for it if we can get the mdrunk enough.  Then we could take pictures and bribe them....

...or just masturbate. :shock:

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

the pic link wsnt working before, it is now,,,
Coito ergo sum

Donkeyotay

Where has the Commander gone off to again! I found more boobs for him to enjoy!