News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Israel: NOT fucking around.

Started by Richter, December 15, 2009, 04:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

If I was a poetic spag, I'd say it's symbolic of how the existing power structures are trying to deal with the threats posed by the Information Age.

However, I am not, so instead I say :lulz: What if there actually had been explosives in there?

Brotep

Hodamn  :lulz:

Quote from: Cainad on December 15, 2009, 05:57:26 PM
If I was a poetic spag, I'd say it's symbolic of how the existing power structures are trying to deal with the threats posed by the Information Age.

However, I am not, so instead I say :lulz: What if there actually had been explosives in there?

:mittens:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

The Crazy is strong everywhere and getting stronger.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Elder Iptuous

perhaps they actually feared that it contained a ninja rather than explosives...

Cain

what if there actually had been explosives in there?

Plastic explosives require a certain electrial current or charge to run through it to ingite it.  Bullets alone wouldn't do it, hell, after WWII, there was more plastic explosives than firewood, so some French families used to burn it to keep warm at night. 

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Why didn't they shoot out the hard drive?  Aren't these people trained counterterrorist personnel?

(lol)

Richter

Quote from: Cain on December 15, 2009, 08:52:12 PM
what if there actually had been explosives in there?

Plastic explosives require a certain electrial current or charge to run through it to ingite it.  Bullets alone wouldn't do it, hell, after WWII, there was more plastic explosives than firewood, so some French families used to burn it to keep warm at night. 

Sort of.  Rob the vet used to tell us about this trick. 
He advised NEVER stomping it to extinguish though, or at least GTFO if someone wants too.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat