News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Blind, banal rant.

Started by Salty, December 17, 2009, 11:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

God dammit. 
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

I finally figured you out. Your fuckup, that is.

Years I spent making excuses, for myself, for others, as to why you fuck up so badly over and over again as though you were doing it on purpose. 

The truth is this: you just won't learn. Simple really, when you look at it like that. You refuse to learn anything. 

And not just in love, plenty of us have a hard time with that. It's understandably confusing. No. You refuse to learn anything about anything.

Language (the one you speak every day for example), technology, current events, music. Show me a topic/field/new piece of information and I can show you something you refuse to absorb. Calling someone to get directions for a part of town you are unfamiliar with (disregarding that you've lived here for 20+ years.) is utterly beyond you.  

It is not that fucking hard. 

You fuck up, realize what you lost, and do things motherfucking differently so it doesn't happen again. 

How hard is that? 

But no. Nonono. Not you. You have to fuck up in exactly the same way overandover. Like a fucking child. And really, that's exactly what you are, a child. You have all the sensibilities and comprehension levels and emotional maturity of a stupid 15 year old. You FUCKINGSTUPIDPIECEOFSHIT! God dammit, you do nothing but piss me off now. Every word that's spewed from your gullet fills me with rage. Even banal things.

Especially those. 

What the fuck will it take, huh? What do you need in order to pull your head out of your own uptight asshole and start acting like an adult? How did you make it all these years without someone pointing this out to you? How did you survive?

I fucking hate you right now and I don't see that changing any time soon. 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

You can't beat optimism bias.

Dok,
Answering threads 6 months late.
Molon Lube