News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

BREAKING: Japan Still Creepy & Weird

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, December 19, 2009, 02:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

At first I was like  , but then I remembered that monkeys in captivity have been known to nurse teddy bears and otherwise treat them as if they were actual offspring too..

:horrormirth:

Rococo Modem Basilisk

There's stuff in the states for this purpose, but less advanced (our fake babies made for the same purpose don't make complex facial expressions, and so are on the whole a bit MORE creepy). I know this because my high school had a 'child development' class that consisted of handing computerized dolls to students and grading them on their parenting.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on December 19, 2009, 03:14:10 PM
There's stuff in the states for this purpose, but less advanced (our fake babies made for the same purpose don't make complex facial expressions, and so are on the whole a bit MORE creepy). I know this because my high school had a 'child development' class that consisted of handing computerized dolls to students and grading them on their parenting.

Mine too.  I had one registered abuse on it.  And it was from my mom.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.