News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

So Ive ordered this Neural Impulse Actuator / Brain Mouse

Started by bugmenоt, December 19, 2009, 11:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Great to see progress. The "I hooked up my Heal spell to my Panic response signal" bit was AWESOME.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

Did you find the brainwave sync app? I find that the best way to start is to pick a frequency you want to chill out on, and setup a program that goes from "waking" (early teens) slowly down to your desired tone, chill there for like 5-10 minutes and then ramp the tone back to "waking" level Hz. Then try to step it down and up (for example, ease into a high alpha 10-13 hz, spend 3-5 minuts there, ease into a low alpha 7-9 hz for 3-5 min, ease into a high theta (6-8 hz) for a while, then low theta (3-5 hz) for a while, then step back up. Sessions of 30-40 minutes can be common depending on what levels you want to chill at.

4.3 Hz is a very very interesting place (and is recommended by RAW as a "hot spot" of weird phenomena in one of his books that mention binaural machines).

Odd factiod, but dogs "shake" @ 4.3 Hz to dry themselves. I wonder what other 4.3Hz synchronicities are out there.
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,