News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

ME (HI)

Started by NotPublished, December 21, 2009, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

Greetings,

I have decided to share my world with you all, as my views will never get published. Only because I don't acknowledge their existance. Maybe you will love me for who I am. I am about to speak the unpublished words of Eric the Transexual.

Firstly, there is no such thing as a non-Penis bearing human. Eris as you know her is really Eric the Transexual.

My first encounter was in the shower, I was washing my sexy calf, but I accidently dropped the soap - and Eric promptly came up from behind.
After my enlightening experience, he imparted on wisdoms from ancients past; I saw that all there is, is Eric and everything else is and/or isn't Eric. People keep mistaking Eric as a female, he was quite upset about that :( But he has grown to love it. Even embrace it, sometimes s/he resents it. I can't tell anymore. It does not matter!

Anyhow, Eric told me "They will show their acceptance by outrightedly refusing what you say. Or maybe they won't, no one cares at this stage"
Shocked I continued on, "What do you want with me?"
Eric said "Everyones a Discordian. Just like everyone is gay, they may not know it. May not acknowledge it, they may refuse it but they still are Gay"
I asked "What if I refuse it?"
"It does not matter, you are my bitch!"

A few thousand ticks later, I was drying myself - and the prophetic words came to me on a google search.
After plagerising and fixing up Nostradamus's words - it read
"The young poop will overcome the greater one,
On the field in Japan during the fifth day;
Golden Apples run rampant there, but no one is gay
He lives a cruel life.
"

I freaked out, I realised why Eric has chosen me! I must awaken up those who deny themselves.

After wandering around aimlessly, I found my way on the shores here. I aimed for entrance, but I was denied!

Fruitlessly, I started to search for the Principia Discordia book ... but it hasn't been sold for 2 years, so I placed an Order; and it will come around The Aftermath 75.

So until then, I will listen to the whispers of Eric and my words will be the real deal!

Until then ...

I'm damn clueless :(

I forget what my point was, but this is how Eric wanted it. Eris says hi and um ... I love you all?
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have opinions.

I will state them later, when I am not so tired.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

That can never be good :(

Mum always told me it can't hurt you if it doesn't exist
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Wondering Monk

Why is this in Literate Chaotic? shouldn't it be in the introductions thread?

Cramulus

wow, that is a unique approach to grand and glory ol' Discordjia!

I... thought I had seen it all. I was wrong!

nice intro, notpublished, welcome to the fagbasket.  :mrgreen:

the other anonymous

Quote from: NotPublished on December 21, 2009, 09:26:06 AM
Firstly, there is no such thing as a non-Penis bearing human.

What? I'm interpreting this as "Women ain't human" which I'm sure is wrong.

-toa,
[castration needed]

The Good Reverend Roger

Anyone know how the Bears are doing this year?  I fear I've stopped paying attention.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

After wandering around aimlessly, I found my way on the shores here. I aimed for entrance, but I was denied!

Denied by whom?

Eris says hi and um ... I love you all?

Oh dear, this can't end well...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

well, at least dipshit showed up and did the noob the favor of making sure he won't be the most hated poster ITT.

so that's something, I guess.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 21, 2009, 07:25:48 PM
well, at least dipshit showed up and did the noob the favor of making sure he won't be the most hated poster ITT.

so that's something, I guess.

Well, we've had our annual claim of direct contact with Eris.  I was becoming concerned...the year was almost over.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Naw fuckkit. I was going to post a big lengthy reply to this, but decided I just don't care.

Let me know when the body pieces are cleared away and the blood is mopped up.

Dysnomia

YAWN

back to Yulemas, and W0MP-ing Roger into sparkly vampires.   :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dimocritus

Looks like someone got into the paint chips... Ah, well.

32 posts left...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Freeky

Since no one has yet, I will give you a little advice:

Lurk Moar.

Payne

Fuck the 50 post "rule".

I can see this ending only with a flamethrower.