News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

ME (HI)

Started by NotPublished, December 21, 2009, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

If people think I am dumb, its up to them to stick to that picture, no effort on my behalf. Regardless sometimes I will share good advice, maybe sometimes I will say some terrible things.

I do intend to stay around here, either way ... We'll see if I have ultimately anything to share or not.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 21, 2009, 10:30:14 PM
That cake does sound fairly delicious.

I am willing to not judge him (her?) by this thread alone because interactions in other threads have been positive and not attention-whorey or pinealtastic.

I am.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on December 21, 2009, 10:36:54 PM
If people think I am dumb, its up to them to stick to that picture, no effort on my behalf. Regardless sometimes I will share good advice, maybe sometimes I will say some terrible things.

I do intend to stay around here, either way ... We'll see if I have ultimately anything to share or not.

Well, you could tell us all about your personal experiences with Eris some more.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

I just don't like people who are sincere when using the phrase "LOL".

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

Quote from: Hoopla on December 21, 2009, 08:00:55 PM
The next steps:

1)  Defensiveness (hey, I thought you were all discordians!)

2)  Anger  (free-thought is stomped here?  what about the dada!!)

3)  Denial  (ha, it was all a sociological experiment, you just proved you are actually greyfaces)

4)  Patronizing  (open your pineal glands and allow the Freedom of Eric the Transsexual fuck your mind!  this is how it is done!)

then...

5)  The Blow Up  ("this is the worst forum on the internet." "you are all evil.")

or

6)  Acceptance  (maybe I did go a little over the top there in the beginning?)

Ok, we're at Step 3... let's move on the the Patronizing...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

NotPublished

Hahahaha, I thought I was at step 1. But you know...

Actually, this is going to be an interesting twist. Because you know what, I am bored. Perhaps this was expected in the long run?

I am from the TCC, my username IS Taliesin.

I joined here originally to understand what this was all about, but infact I am coming to like it here. And do not worry, I am not a spy. You can do shit all what you want to the forums, in fact I can't wait till you guys make a move. Regardless of what I do, it doesn't matter in the end. I can try defend the actions on the TCC forums themselves, but people are just so damn stupid sometimes they give in way too easily. Perhaps I am giving in, but I am enjoying it regardless.

There is a freedom here that I haven't enjoyed in another forum before. TCC is becomming way too stagnant, while I was with the forums from a YOUNG age (I joined up there when I was around 13-14 ... it has shaped a large part of myself, but I am in no way a Wiccan/Pagan) .. I am just bored of TCC now. Nothing to share, nothing to expand on ... heck I find it hard to fool around or joke with them. I am too used to playing the view of being a mothergoose or similar in that regards. I could be deluding myself, but whatever. Its a nice delusion regardles.

If by admitting this, I am no longer accepted. Then so be it, but I still want to thank you guys for the Chaos. It always brings understanding.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on December 21, 2009, 11:00:01 PM

Actually, this is going to be an interesting twist. Because you know what, I am bored. Perhaps this was expected in the long run?

Well, why didn't you say so?

Welcome aboard.  More recipes, please, or I'm handing you over to Pentagram.  He's a Scot, so by definition he's a horrible barbaric bastard that can't be allowed around civilized folk.

NotPublished

I like barbarians.

Perhaps this is the hidden agenda of the Operation Mindfuck?

Payne

I joined here originally to understand what this was all about, but infact I am coming to like it here. And do not worry, I am not a spy. You can do shit all what you want to the forums, in fact I can't wait till you guys make a move. Regardless of what I do, it doesn't matter in the end. I can try defend the actions on the TCC forums themselves, but people are just so damn stupid sometimes they give in way too easily. Perhaps I am giving in, but I am enjoying it regardless.

There is a freedom here that I haven't enjoyed in another forum before. TCC is becomming way too stagnant, while I was with the forums from a YOUNG age (I joined up there when I was around 13-14 ... it has shaped a large part of myself, but I am in no way a Wiccan/Pagan) .. I am just bored of TCC now. Nothing to share, nothing to expand on ... heck I find it hard to fool around or joke with them. I am too used to playing the view of being a mothergoose or similar in that regards. I could be deluding myself, but whatever. Its a nice delusion regardles.

If by admitting this, I am no longer accepted. Then so be it, but I still want to thank you guys for the Chaos. It always brings understanding.

This should have been your intro, you ass.

NotPublished

Intent and stuff ... I am just a lazy mage. The best excuse I could buy.

Payne

Quote from: NotPublished on December 21, 2009, 11:18:19 PM
Intent and stuff ... I am just a lazy mage. The best excuse I could buy.

Whatever, dude.

NotPublished

I won't ruin it I swear.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I, for one, am inordinately pleased. We got the smart one to come over.

Welcome to Discordia!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

:golfclap:

Pterodactyl Handler