News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

ME (HI)

Started by NotPublished, December 21, 2009, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

NotPublished, you really should know that to be a mage on this forum, you have to put on your robe and wizard hat.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on December 22, 2009, 02:24:06 AM
Oh I misquoted sorry,
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2009, 02:17:17 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 22, 2009, 02:14:26 AM
but...she called herself a "mage".

Yeah, saw that.   :lulz:

But he's a nice person, and he'll get over the whole mahdgjickque thingie.

Ah.

Anyways, bounce around a bit, hit the forums down lower (Think For Yourself Schmuck is pretty damn good), etc.  I think you'll like it here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 22, 2009, 02:24:29 AM
NotPublished, you really should know that to be a mage on this forum, you have to put on your robe and wizard hat.

:magick:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

NotPublished

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 22, 2009, 12:27:52 AM
:lulz:

I, for one, am inordinately pleased. We got the smart one to come over.

Welcome to Discordia!

Thank you very much :)

QuoteAh.

Anyways, bounce around a bit, hit the forums down lower (Think For Yourself Schmuck is pretty damn good), etc.  I think you'll like it here.
I'll start lurking more  8) But yes, your right that I will like it here.

Its a big shame TCC is the way it is though, I thought I'd be able to help somehow, I held it with close sentiments since it has actually shaped what kind of person I am. I grew up with it, as lame as it sounds - I went to them when I couldn't go to my parents. I don't know what possesed me to do that LOL. It sounds messed, doesn't it? I remember the last attack you guys did (Or was it a different group?), I was a casualty from it. I was asked to join up with them on another forum on helping restoring TCC - but I told them TCC wasn't for me and left ... a few years later, I had an urge to go back and see how it was. It was like coming back to home after awhile. You know, wondering how the parents at home were going. It was ... ok, I had fun here and there, but eh ... I won't cry if it shut down.

I was hoping that by joining here, I could atleast help the others to not take it so seriously ... but I realised and accepted that its their own choice - how many times has everyone pointed out not to take things to heart. Yet they still do. That and it felt like I was talking with a brick wall.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on December 22, 2009, 02:36:20 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 22, 2009, 12:27:52 AM

I, for one, am inordinately pleased. We got the smart one to come over.

Welcome to Discordia!

Thank you very much :)

QuoteAh.

Anyways, bounce around a bit, hit the forums down lower (Think For Yourself Schmuck is pretty damn good), etc.  I think you'll like it here.
I'll start lurking more  8) But yes, your right that I will like it here.

Also, go down to Multimedia Menace and post a pic of yourself in "spagbook" so we can do horrible shit to you with photoshop.  Thanks.

NotPublished

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2009, 02:44:29 AM
Also, go down to Multimedia Menace and post a pic of yourself in "spagbook" so we can do horrible shit to you with photoshop.  Thanks.

:lulz: I think thats the last thing I need haha.

... I will probably end up doing it tommorow however
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NotPublished on December 22, 2009, 03:04:17 AM
Also, go down to Multimedia Menace and post a pic of yourself in "spagbook" so we can do horrible shit to you with photoshop.  Thanks.

Relax, nothing they do to you will be half as bad as what they do to me.

You think they'd have more respect for a Holy Man.

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2009, 03:09:05 AM

But you just look so good in peacock blue eyeshadow...
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Freeky

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 22, 2009, 05:05:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2009, 03:09:05 AM

But you just look so good in peacock blue eyeshadow...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 21, 2009, 11:01:45 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on December 21, 2009, 11:00:01 PM
Hahahaha, I thought I was at step 1. But you know...

Actually, this is going to be an interesting twist. Because you know what, I am bored. Perhaps this was expected in the long run?

I am from the TCC, my username IS Taliesin.

Well, why didn't you say so?

Welcome aboard.  More recipes, please, or I'm handing you over to Pentagram.  He's a Scot, so by definition he's a horrible barbaric bastard that can't be allowed around civilized folk. FOOD.

fixt

Triple Zero

shit, I was gonna call "alt" as soon as I read he sent a cake recipe to Cain. but he already outed himself.

at least I'm glad it's a good outing.

Like in scooby doo when you take off the mask of the monster, and the janitor is below it, and then you take that mask off and Daphne is below it, naked. Or Velma, depending on your preferences.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nast

Great, now I'm imaging what Velma's penis looks like.  :x
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

East Coast Hustle

stubby, and covered in moles.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 22, 2009, 07:35:11 AM
Great, now I'm imaging what Velma's penis looks like.  :x

Penis? I meant lesbians.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.