News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

ME (HI)

Started by NotPublished, December 21, 2009, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 22, 2009, 07:31:21 AM
shit, I was gonna call "alt" as soon as I read he sent a cake recipe to Cain. but he already outed himself.

at least I'm glad it's a good outing.

Like in scooby doo when you take off the mask of the monster, and the janitor is below it, and then you take that mask off and Daphne is below it, naked. Or Velma, depending on your preferences.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU TWISTED FUCK?!
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NP, answer me this, because it has been a subject of much interest.

Is FireWillow a brilliant troll, or an insane moron? IF he is a troll, he's AMAZING. If he is an idiot, ALSO AMAZING.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Jenne on December 22, 2009, 08:36:50 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 22, 2009, 06:59:59 PM
Quote from: Jenne on December 22, 2009, 02:26:13 PM
Hi Talesin.  I think I remember you from when I was over at TCC.  I guess you didn't hit eb&g like a lot of other TCC assholes did (and some were great like SPS and Absolute_Silence--who are still at eb&g), so I don't remember you as well.

I think if you are looking for the antidote to boredom, this will suit you, just wear a flak jacket and mind the poop smears.

:argh!:  :sad:

To be fair I lurk a lot for lack of things to say that I think would be worthy of contributing, so I can easily go unnoticed - which isn't always such a bad thing

Didn't mean to miss you TP, I forget that you started out at TCC and were a "convert"...tbqh.  I forget that often about lots of the folks that stuck with us after TCC came and went on EB&G.  You guys became such a staple, who stuck on from MW or TCC or any other place sorta just wish-washed out of my head.

To be fair, though, I wasn't singling out A_S and SPS, just throwing them out as examples of the "cool" ones.  I'd definitely add you in with them though.

heh, I figured as much and that it wasn't some purposeful exclusion.  I was just bored and felt like being a pain in the ass and poking someone (heh). For fun, tho.  :) TBH, occasionally I forget I came from over there, seeing as after however long I was there, never quite fit in (kissed enough ass?) and they were pretty quick to turn against me the moment I "stepped out of line".

Even though I'm pretty much the socially awkward girl sitting in the corner at the party that no-one really notices, I've definitely enjoyed my stay over here and at EB&G a hell of a lot better for numerous reasons.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Jenne

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 22, 2009, 09:40:15 PM
Hi Talesin.  I think I remember you from when I was over at TCC.  I guess you didn't hit eb&g like a lot of other TCC assholes did (and some were great like SPS and Absolute_Silence--who are still at eb&g), so I don't remember you as well.

I think if you are looking for the antidote to boredom, this will suit you, just wear a flak jacket and mind the poop smears.

:argh!:  :sad:

To be fair I lurk a lot for lack of things to say that I think would be worthy of contributing, so I can easily go unnoticed - which isn't always such a bad thing

Didn't mean to miss you TP, I forget that you started out at TCC and were a "convert"...tbqh.  I forget that often about lots of the folks that stuck with us after TCC came and went on EB&G.  You guys became such a staple, who stuck on from MW or TCC or any other place sorta just wish-washed out of my head.

To be fair, though, I wasn't singling out A_S and SPS, just throwing them out as examples of the "cool" ones.  I'd definitely add you in with them though.

heh, I figured as much and that it wasn't some purposeful exclusion.  I was just bored and felt like being a pain in the ass and poking someone (heh). For fun, tho.  :) TBH, occasionally I forget I came from over there, seeing as after however long I was there, never quite fit in (kissed enough ass?) and they were pretty quick to turn against me the moment I "stepped out of line".

Even though I'm pretty much the socially awkward girl sitting in the corner at the party that no-one really notices, I've definitely enjoyed my stay over here and at EB&G a hell of a lot better for numerous reasons.

Aw, see, and I just saw you as "part of the crowd."  :D  Didnt mean to leave you out, promise.  I know there are others that I totally forgot, as well.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Jenne on December 22, 2009, 09:49:00 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 22, 2009, 09:40:15 PM
Hi Talesin.  I think I remember you from when I was over at TCC.  I guess you didn't hit eb&g like a lot of other TCC assholes did (and some were great like SPS and Absolute_Silence--who are still at eb&g), so I don't remember you as well.

:argh!:  :sad:

Didn't mean to miss you TP, I forget that you started out at TCC and were a "convert"...tbqh.  I forget that often about lots of the folks that stuck with us after TCC came and went on EB&G.  You guys became such a staple, who stuck on from MW or TCC or any other place sorta just wish-washed out of my head.

To be fair, though, I wasn't singling out A_S and SPS, just throwing them out as examples of the "cool" ones.  I'd definitely add you in with them though.

heh, I figured as much and that it wasn't some purposeful exclusion.  I was just bored and felt like being a pain in the ass and poking someone (heh). For fun, tho.  :) TBH, occasionally I forget I came from over there, seeing as after however long I was there, never quite fit in (kissed enough ass?) and they were pretty quick to turn against me the moment I "stepped out of line".

Aw, see, and I just saw you as "part of the crowd."  :D  Didnt mean to leave you out, promise.  I know there are others that I totally forgot, as well.

:mrgreen: haha no worries on being left out. Wasn't trying to nit-pick. And I'd much rather be "part of the crowd" here than ass-sucker at TCC (no offense intended to anyone that posts at TCC and isn't an ass-sucker).

And before I start rambling like I do when I get all awkward - NO offense taken. Just pokin' for fun.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

NotPublished

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 22, 2009, 08:57:51 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on December 22, 2009, 02:21:01 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2009, 02:18:08 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on December 22, 2009, 02:16:51 AM
:lulz:
I'm a he.

My definition of Mage : A web browsing geek.

Whoops.  For some reason I got the idea you were a she at TCC.  Something you said.

Anyways, my definition of Mage:  Able to shit my own body weight.

TGRR,
Mage.

I did a long time ago, no one really bothered to read what I wrote.

Can you blame them?

I read most of your posts, but I can't be fucked to read or try to make sense of pineal ramblings. I figure if someone wants to be understood, they will make themselves understandable

Except for my friend Hirley-0, who has a bone fide incomprehensible crazy.

Also, I am a horrible bitch who doesn't believe in transexuality. At least, most of the time I don't. Once in a while I slip and believe in it for a minute, the same way I believe in magic.

-Nigel, faggot in a woman's body

But I speak the truth ... of course hidden under alot of junk and etc. Most of my posts I am joining word-things from the realms of my butt.

QuoteNP, answer me this, because it has been a subject of much interest.

Is FireWillow a brilliant troll, or an insane moron? IF he is a troll, he's AMAZING. If he is an idiot, ALSO AMAZING.

The only thing I am certain of is that alot of the times he is playing around. As to whether he is a brilliant troll or an insane moron, I doubt he'd even answer that himself. But, that could be just exactly what he wants.  I think the answer lays in his sense of humour.

Though, this could be a biased opinion - since I think many people have a sense of humour when they are being serious.

.. I know I can look back at alot of the posts and have a good laugh.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Cainad (dec.)

So this thread turned out to be way more interesting than I thought it would. Awesome.

Freeky

Quote from: Cainad on December 23, 2009, 05:01:03 AM
So this thread turned out to be way more interesting than I thought it would. Awesome.

I know, right?  :D

Lies

NotPublished, you've done better then me when I first came here, so congratulations, you managed to get people to give you some respect after only one thread.

I've posted like a million things here and I still don't get any respect.

So now I'm obligated to hate you. Good job.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

LMNO

Quote from: Lysergic on December 23, 2009, 04:15:21 PM

That's because you suck.

Lies

Quote from: LMNO on December 23, 2009, 04:16:06 PM

That's because you suck.

Yeah, YOUR MOM.
- Oh it exists, and how!

AFK

NotPublished, you've done better then me when I first came here, so congratulations, you managed to get people to give you some respect after only one thread.

So now I'm obligated to hate you. Good job.

The identity of GIGGLES has been revealed. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 21, 2009, 07:53:21 PM
This thread is neither about Maine nor Hawaii.

Thread does not deliver.

I want my money back!

This post is STILL cracking me up.

AFK

I still want my money back!
/
:argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Lies

I want my dignity back but I think that its pretty much as much of a write off as you getting your money back.
- Oh it exists, and how!