News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

GagaGASM

Started by NotPublished, December 21, 2009, 09:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

But just a thought, would being contacted by the Discordians end up just being a way to get back to us?

Anyhow, if that does go through, we could start feeding her bullshit about something, perhaps like a conspiracy - and its her job to write songs to pass this idea through?

Also, since there is a craze about Listening to songs backwards, perhaps get her to add a part that when played backwards says "I work for the Illumanti", or something a little less obvious (Something like Revolution 9 only not soo fucked up)... that would more than likely stir something up. Albiet, if it goes through anyhow.

But, continuing on - she is weird. No doubt about that, she would definantly be the best person to write a song with hidden meanings, if we could only have some sort of influence on that.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

NotPublished

Instead of contacting her as a Discordian after the bait has been taken why not use

• The Hand of NOD
  • Order of the GoldenDawn
  • Satanism

I particularly like the sound of 'The hand of NOD' - I got that from the first C&C game.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

the last yatto

only if we include some lame joke about NOD & ZOD
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Cain on December 23, 2009, 03:47:22 PM
OK, this moves this from GASM into O:MF territory, but here is the idea:

"We" contact her, as a member of the Illuminati.  We point out, at great length, that her apparent mastery of certain symbolic representations and themes, along with her status, means she may be eligible to join the Illuminati.  However, she has to figure out exactly what public, symbolic act she has to do to show she is worthy for initiation.

We then wait, either until she does something bizarre, or VigilantCitizen (or another conspiracy theorist) writes a massive article showing how she is part of some complex conspiracy.  We then contact her as representatives of the Discordian society, warning her off the Illuminati, as they are not to be trusted and have nefarious motives.

I hadn't gotten much further than that though, there needs to be some sort of follow-through or something.

I like this. Her line of communication back to us might be through the videos -- to accept she needs to release a video prominently featuring hot dog buns (which will drive VC up the wall trying to analyze it).

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Lord Quantum

In the latest issue of Rolling Stone Lady Gaga references a recurring dream in which a phantom tries to get her to perform an Illuminati ritual. Is this a coincedence or did somebody here actually send her a letter telling her to mention a dream with honey mustard and self-mutilation (it's a pretty messed up dream) ?
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Suu

And here I already thought she was in the Illuminati and was sending us subliminal messages through her musics and videos?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

What happens if she's already in an illuminati?

I think we should approach her with the assumption that she is, or thinks she is.

Our angle:  That the "illuminati" she joined are johnny-come-latelys, and we'd be interested in offering her a place in our older, and far more legitimate, illuminati.

Telarus

I approve of this message. We can even have her people check with Colbert.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 04, 2010, 08:11:45 PM
Our angle:  That the "illuminati" she joined are johnny-come-latelys, and we'd be interested in offering her a place in our older, and far more legitimate, illuminati.

Also known as the really real illuminati for realness? ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

Yes.

I think that if we really wanted to get a reaction, we'd need to dangle the right carrot.

As far as I can tell, all she cares about is being famous.  She's said as much in interviews, and all her actions say the same.  So, it would be optimal to give her the impression that we have connections we could use to make her even MORE famous.

Lord Quantum

This sounds like something that require some really cool lookin' stationary.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

That also screams someone who has too much damn time on his hands.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Iron Sulfide

Blubs about lady gaga being in the illuminati were in the Alex Jones show.

digging for the vid right now.
Ya' stupid Yank.