News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

HEY IPTUOUS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 06, 2009, 12:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 15, 2009, 04:43:10 PM
My getting-over-Mario project....
Elaborate....
as in Super Mario?
getting over as in a pretended break up?

i really want to play the new super mario bros. for the wii, and now i'm going to be thinking about that instead of work....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on December 15, 2009, 05:48:10 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 15, 2009, 04:43:10 PM
My getting-over-Mario project....
Elaborate....
as in Super Mario?
getting over as in a pretended break up?

i really want to play the new super mario bros. for the wii, and now i'm going to be thinking about that instead of work....

Naw, I renamed Space Cowboy "Mario" in honor of a comment my daughter made regarding his moustache

which he has since shaved off

and we broke up

so I'm going to plaster the city with "Lost Moustache" posters until my broken heart heals.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 15, 2009, 06:31:30 PM
... I renamed Space Cowboy "Mario" ...

Now i want to play the new Mario bros. with Cowboy Bebop going in the background....

ETA: I sincerely hope that my disembodied mustache is able to help in the healing of your broken heart....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on December 15, 2009, 06:41:38 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 15, 2009, 06:31:30 PM
... I renamed Space Cowboy "Mario" ...

Now i want to play the new Mario bros. with Cowboy Bebop going in the background....

ETA: I sincerely hope that my disembodied mustache is able to help in the healing of your broken heart....

Oh, it WILL. Having a project, however pointless, gives me a goal and a purpose, and something tangible as a representation of all this broken-hearted energy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My first 100 posters are on their way to me at 10:00 tonight. However, depending on my state of mind, postering will not begin until Tuesday, the day before Circlemas.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel